Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pandora

+9
Annalise
Subie
T-diddy
musicaddict
Klerr!
macadamia
kaihlajade.
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Sat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The basic bracelet is $69.
The one with the pandora clasp if $89

Charms start at $30
Spacers start at $16

27Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 12:07 am

Um okay, so originally I really quite hated Pandora, mostly because everyone had it and I felt no need to waste money on something like that.

However, my uncle and aunty got me a bracelet for my birthday with 3 silver charms on it and then my brother got me a charm to go on it too. And I actually like it now, probably because it occured to me just how much they spent on me, which they've never really done before. And they chose really nice earthy charms, one is a silver taurus charm (and I'm a taurus through and through), a tigers eye which is my fave gemstone and this cool flowery one. So it really does suit my personality. Not too glittery and ... well "fake".

But I have a question for peeps with Pandora. The actual bracelet bit is too big for me, can I have links taken out? Because, from what I can see, there's no real links to take out, as such.

28Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 5:13 am

you have to go in and swap the bracelet

29Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 6:22 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

Steph, once you get a few more charms on there they take up heaps more space and it will end up fitting perfectly.
Well that's what happened with me anyway, I was like ARGH TOO BIG.
I don't know if it's just me but not many people seem to have/even know about Pandora over here.
I've never seen an Aussie flag one, it sounds cool. I want an 8ball on mine but they stopped making them.

30Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm

If you go to their website you can build your own bracelets with their charms and spacers and shit, I am making into a game to create the most expensive Pandora I can. I am up to $1,837.

I found some nice charms, though.

31Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 7:15 pm

....$ 3,937.00

32Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

wednesday wrote:Steph, once you get a few more charms on there they take up heaps more space and it will end up fitting perfectly.
I don't know if it's just me but not many people seem to have/even know about Pandora over here.
I've never seen an Aussie flag one, it sounds cool. I want an 8ball on mine but they stopped making them.
By over here, you mean WA? Heaps of people have them in Perth, I see them everywhere at uni!

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

33Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Mines massive but apparently they get better with charms.

Im hopeuflly gonna go looking for one soon with my mate to get our matching ones Smile

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

34Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 pm

wednesday wrote:Steph, once you get a few more charms on there they take up heaps more space and it will end up fitting perfectly.

Are you sure? Because it's actually quite big. Like, it falls off because it's too big. I might just go and change it for a smaller one.

35Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Tue May 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I bought Ash one as part of her birthday prezzie last year. a little dice, it's pretty cute, if I find a cupcake i'm buying it for her!

36Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Wed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Spongebob_rox wrote:
By over here, you mean WA? Heaps of people have them in Perth, I see them everywhere at uni!

Remember Ash lives in woop woop :p

37Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Wed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

MissSussinator wrote:
Spongebob_rox wrote:

I was thinking that as I wrote it hehe Razz

38Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Thu May 07, 2009 10:55 am

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

you can get childrens ones now, the mum i nanny for is getting one for her 2 yr old daughter!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653215984&ref=name

39Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

Spongebob_rox wrote:
MissSussinator wrote:
Spongebob_rox wrote:

I was thinking that as I wrote it hehe Razz
Yeah, I dunno maybe I just don't notice them. But yeah they are definately not an everywhere thing where I come from.

40Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Fri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Jen wrote:you can get childrens ones now, the mum i nanny for is getting one for her 2 yr old daughter!

WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT?!

THEY'RE GOING TO GROW OUT OF IT QUICKLY.

DUMB RICH PEOPLE!

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

41Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm

I don't know about pandora, but if I have a baby girl, I think I will buy it a little gold bracelet. When she has her own babies she can give it to them. I used to have one when I was a baby but I dont know what happened to it. Looks so cute on chubby little baby wrists.

42Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Fri May 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

i've got one to give to my daughter =)

43Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Fri May 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Wouldn't a 2 year old eat it? Or am I mixing up little children and goats?

44Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Fri May 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Hahaha Subes! Although I guess the small pieces would be a bit of a choking hazard if it broke, yeah...

45Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:06 pm

pink_purple_and_blue

pink_purple_and_blue
HMS is my LIFE
HMS is my LIFE

It was my cousin's 8th birthday last month. Her grandparents and 3 sets of aunties and uncles put in money to get her a proper Pandora bracelet with ONE charm on it. Because they decided she couldn't possibly have any fake charms on it. And they "couldn't afford" more than one charm. She was like "oh. ok. Thanks." and put it on and ran off to play. 10 minutes later she came and asked me to mind it coz it was annoying her. She didn't even ask for the bracelet. Why would you get something so expensive for a child who didn't ask for it.

46Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 am

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

woah stupid.

Hey im buying i think my mate a Best friends charm. So its like a half heart with best or friends and i want the other.
But i dont know if its tooooo sappy for her. tough. I want a BFF pandora charm.

47Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I guess you just have to try to think if she would like it. If you know her well enough, you can probably guess right.
Like my best friend is Natalie and I know as a fact that she doesn't like things that say "Best Friends" on them because she finds them tacky (as do I, personally) but wants us to get matching jewellery.

48Pandora - Page 2 Empty Re: Pandora Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

yeah i do too. but
agh
i needed to get something TODAY
so i just got it. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]