Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAIR!!

+14
MissSussinator
wednesday
Lexington
harlequin
Kay
musicaddict
wombieheartanimal
Subie
lalalie
Spongebob_rox
Annalise
Klerr!
AH! SEA HAG!
macadamia
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I should take bets on how long it’ll take me to bleach it haha.

I’ve raised just over $1k myself, there’s a few other people in my team shaving and together we’ve almost raised $4k. We haven’t got any of the pathologists at work to donate yet so I think we’ll hit $5k.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

252HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:29 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

HAIR!! - Page 11 Maxresdefault

Yes this would be a total vibe on you.

253HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:30 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Klerr! wrote:I’ve raised just over $1k myself, there’s a few other people in my team shaving and together we’ve almost raised $4k. We haven’t got any of the pathologists at work to donate yet so I think we’ll hit $5k.

That's awesome!

And YAAASSSSS to the bleach Twisted Evil

http://www.natashamaria.com

254HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:45 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

We’ve got some hairdressers coming to shave our heads, so I’ll have a chat to them after about coming to see them for something like that.
There’s 6 of us so far, including a woman from another building and my friends 9 year old daughter!

255HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:14 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

@freebirdandcompany is my shaved hair inspo. She just buzzed her off recently and it looks siiick.

My hairdresser has wanted to shave my head for the longest time Laughing Every time I visit he’s like PLEASE! I semi-relented last time and said, maybe as a surprise for the wedding day?

256HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

You should totally do that. You would look SO GOOD with a shaved head.

257HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 am

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I am SO HAPPY with my hair! Or lack of hair? It really is fucking liberating not having hair. My sister even said she likes it which is nice because she's a bitch.

Also, we've raised $6600 so far, and we haven't cashed in the donations from the bbq yesterday, and one of the women's CEO is matching what she's raised ($1600!) which is really awesome.

258HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

YEA YA! I'm so stoked for you!

259HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It looks amazing!

260HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:44 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Got a haircut today. I got home, it's now a (very slightly) different colour, shorter, and is styled which it never is.
Patti: *barked at me when I opened the door then ran away*
Noni: *tried to eat my hair*
Murray: It looks AMAZING!
Connor: Oh did you get your hair done? I thought you looked different but I thought it was just that I hadn't seen you wear that jumper before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verdict is still out I guess!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

261HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:25 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

My hair has been really dry and brittle lately so I ordered this shampoo bar made out of kiwifruit and oatmeal because it had good reviews and WOAH DIFFERENCE!

A month ago
Spoiler:

Today
Spoiler:

262HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:38 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Looks awesome!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

263HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:10 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Whoa, that's impressive! Is it an Ethique bar?

264HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:17 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I got the haircut of my mo'fo dreeeams a couple weeks ago. Out of curiosity I let it air-dry yesterday, sans product...

Can confirm it is not a vibe. Very much in the sad mullet category as opposed to rad shag. Hahaha.

But also, who knew with a clever cut and curl defining lotion I could have hair like THIS?! (And daisies, obvs. Thank u Instagram)

HAIR!! - Page 11 KNX51cpYNA4JQGWUA08FxPta808Ktu4Cn-b9UVwlQIESC3I0QqVFYrf_swWF2GCXeaso_CMd2q6s9859d5Yv41TstAAEq6MS2fQxnGizRoFZzNtw3XZuu5B_Hlq3t7AHyDh5gtGZCRyKxM5yC4p7GUSZ5L6yhRmH-s3ejfKYvxhH8BSmAlRxi6awAUvdE13tPj_w1sPczNy5FD-0xbQTXrVkUpeYRjb-Co8rjlO1Id0KOalNIt0wB0EVBl8HP5jeotEUljN9nk60ngF0kTV51Dx4DasFNw_yAc4-G5wLRsuORX1N69tPWe4VHK4iJDh939nD9WK-dkhmB1WAZ6jIjRIJRLEo8lVYKNHUii2b5jKl0ZkPFyhhqfbFXcaOkleequ0RCDOE_tu96GXXceZRqhBBXO2g_Izt1D5E7r5kUUQOJIvbRkazXCqUw6Z8IWvthUWcLPlccHxG5G4yYYQic3j1_audxIPqf5HkqfF8XpKaXJo7uTzbpl59APEfje6huHaJbnNH0WzvWsLAkZH047RyxFCkBTtqbRndUFJQDkAzWNPEY14UppUm3igehifiMaDh7ArMuRKalDen0ravQktYW9gK7bGtK2e0v3S40OylH1X1_JEkq-Rz-EQp-61Y4eLruNPb-GUjy97N1VvzgiqM7KscVShjg66WGQ_P-_-T5mGFoPI3rv0ie1Ze6A=w545-h969-no?authuser=0

265HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:17 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

P.S. That is not the sad mullet. That is it looking good. The mullet was ... sad. Sad enough that I did not photograph it.

266HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:08 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It finally happened.

Egg gave herself a haircut this morning while getting dressed for school. She came out of her bedroom in tears because "it came out wrong". She was trying to cut a fringe like her favourite YouTuber's.

The inspiration:
HAIR!! - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEqjmup7mssqk7mkxLhJDHhOItoH-_hcRz9A&usqp=CAU

The result:
HAIR!! - Page 11 L5REFVW

She didn't want to go to school but I found a really thick fabric headband that she used to wear to gymnastics and she was willing to go wearing that.

I spent the morning walking around all the various hairdressers of Pakenham, of which I know none of because I go to a curly hair salon in Traralgon and Matt goes to a barber near his work and I was so unimpressed. Most of them had this attitude of "oh well now she knows not to do that, that's her punishment" and they all had suggestions of how a fringe could be put over the top but none of them were willing to do it.

Anyway at the SIXTH place I went to the staff there said that they're just trying to get out of doing a kid's cut because it's cheaper and they will make less money on that then if they took an adult walk-in, yes something can be done to cover it up, bring her in after school.

Like, I don't think she has to have a couple of months of "learning her lesson" because ultimately she didn't do anything wrong, she did something that loads of people do and it went wrong, but I don't see any need to punish her for it and I hated the fact that so many of them decided that it was their place to say that I shouldn't be getting it covered up for her.

267HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:54 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

OMG EGG Laughing

Bound to happen at some point, sure, but she doesn't like it and you're a paying customer asking to book a cut so what the actual fuck is wrong with these hairdressers?!

268HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

When I was about her age I got fed up with a tangled ponytail and just hacked at it with scissors, my parents were not impressed.

Also I truly don't understand how places like that stay in business. I didn't know you needed to provide a reason for wanting a haircut for your kid? Sheesh.

269HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

She's much happier now. The receptionist had her booked in under "child who gave themselves a haircut".

HAIR!! - Page 11 LoXdV6V

270HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:12 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Also yeah they only made $22 out of us today but it literally took her 10 minutes and it's not like they used any product, just water in a spray bottle, a comb and scissors, so idk I think that's a pretty good profit for ten minutes of work.

271HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:19 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Looks great!

272HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:39 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

She looks so grown up! The "that'll teach her not to do it again" is definitely something I can picture my Mum saying, but that doesn't mean you have to live with it. Hell, it was only like two years ago where I dyed my hair and hated it and then went to a hairdresser to fix it. The best thing about hair is that it grows back.

273HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:41 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

SHE LEARNED NOTHING!

She tried to do her own eyebrow slit. It didn't turn out right in a great surprise to all. She's lucky she now has the fringe to cover it. I am now in possession of all the scissors.

274HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:58 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I've dubbed it the eyebrow blob. I won't tell her that until she's older, but when she is older I'm definitely going to go "hey remember the time you wanted an eyebrow slit and cut yourself an eyebrow blob right in the middle of your eyebrow?"

275HAIR!! - Page 11 Empty Re: HAIR!! Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh dear. I hope you have taken photos for posterity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum