Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Milky Foot (warning, there may be gross pics)

+2
wombieheartanimal
thechickenhouse
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I've been really excited to try this since a girl on another forum I go on tried Baby Foot and it worked. I was going to order Baby Foot, but I was in the Chemist today to get something certified and they had Milky Foot on special, did a quick google and the reviews are pretty much the same for both, so I bought them.

For those unfamiliar, the idea of them is that they are these plastic sock things filled with gel (they smell really strongly of peppermint) that you wear for an hour, afterwards you wash the gel off, go about your day and 3-5 days later your skin peels off in big sheets, calluses included, and after a week your feet are all nice (although some people on online reviews say they peeled for nearly 2 weeks).

I am so excited for this. I did the pre-soak, the socks (which were really warm, not burning, but warm, I imagine this would be much more pleasant in winter) and a post-soak. At the moment my feet feel drier than normal and they look the same, but apparently that's normal for the first couple of days.

Online reviews also say that a daily warm water soak makes it peel better, so I plan on doing that.

So here are my pre-peel feet. (Used to think they were really bad, but upon spending a good hour googling milky foot/baby foot peeling I have discovered that they're not that bad)

Milky Foot (warning, there may be gross pics) 20160101_145804

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Let us know how it goes! Was it expensive? I might need to give this a try if it works!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

$23

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh I need to try this. I'm sick of trying to pumice my feet every other day

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh I'm intrigued! Although my feet have been burning a lot lately so I'm not keen on inducing that feeling.

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I've been using Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour cream on my feet a couple of times a week for a while now and it makes them super smooth. Just for anyone not keen on peeling stuff off their feet.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I did my first post-treatment soak and now my skin feels really tight, especially around my heel. It's also getting a yellowish tinge to it.

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I kicked the door frame this morning while trying to go to the bathroom while not fully awake and a little sheet of skin about the size of my thumbnail fell off my foot. That was weird. No proper peeling yet though.

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Here come the gross photos!

My skin started peeling at some point today. All I know is that when I got dressed this morning my feet looked normal, and when I got home they did not.

Over the past two days my skin has gone from pink to yellow to grey and all the grey skin is falling off. It looks like my feet are really dirty to be honest, but this photo was taken immediately after I soaked, it's just the colour of the skin that's coming off.

Spoiler:

It's REALLY hard not to peel. I'm a sunburn peeler too so this is driving me nuts. I'm wearing socks around the house which I don't normally do, just so I don't peel them mindlessly.

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Is it itchy? I need to do this but my feet are worse than your feet before you started Sad

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Not itchy. Doesn't feel like anything at the moment to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum