You are not connected. Please login or register

No Goes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 20]

76default Re: No Goes on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:13 pm

musicaddict

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Apparently piercings down there make sexytime better, something bout it being more sensitive but still. I girl I know from UWA, her boyfriend either has his dick or balls pierced I can't remember.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/13131890

77default Re: No Goes on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:42 pm

MissSussinator

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
yeah it makes the clit more sensitive.

View user profile

78default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I've heard some pretty nasty stories about guys who had their penis pierced and got stuck inside girls. Eww and Ow

View user profile

79default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:00 pm

Spongebob_rox

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Subie wrote:I've heard some pretty nasty stories about guys who had their penis pierced and got stuck inside girls. Eww and Ow
Haha, The Sweetest Thing!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

80default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:03 pm

T-diddy

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
HAHAHA MY STORY OWNS EVERYONE ELSES.

MY MATE B-RAD PIERCED HIS OWN BALLS WITHA NEEDLE AND HE HAD A BAR THROUGH IT AND THEN IT GOT ALL INFECTED SO HE HAD TO TAKE IT OUT, BUT HE LOVED IT.

I now think he may be infertile. lol.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

81default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
T-diddy wrote:
I now think he may be infertile. lol.

That's the kicker
haha!

View user profile

82default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:08 pm

thechickenhouse

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Apparently if your clit isnt pierced at the right angle you loose all sensation though.

Penile bolts make me laugh.

View user profile

83default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet
Apparently if your clit isnt pierced at the right angle you loose all sensation though.
Shocked Hence why i'm not geting that pieced anymore.
*go to sex thread for proper reasoning*
I've a few piercings.
Tongue is most recent. Want something else pierced. Not sure what.

--------

Fashion hate? MIDRIFF TOPS AND THOSE SHITTY TRAKKIES AT COTTON ON THAT ARE FLEURO!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

84default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Klerr!

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Dude, I am so going to buy some of those fluro trackies for skin!

View user profile http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

85default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm

musicaddict

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I've seen those awful trackies.

I'm over those 'business' style shirts that have been made to be worn as dresses. I admit I've got a couple but they actual guy shirts that I wear with jeans and denim skirts not as a dress with a stupid belt. And mine are better cause they're Ralph Lauren

86default Re: No Goes on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Earrings and such that just have the chanel logo or something on them or the shirts that just have the company name sprawled across it. Like, hoorah for you, you spent alot on money on something that isn't anything special besides the fact that you spent alot of money on it. Or it is a knock off which is worse because it makes me think "Hooray for you, you manage to look like you waste money friviously while being cheap"

View user profile

87default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:04 am

Annalise

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
musicaddict wrote:I've seen those awful trackies.

I'm over those 'business' style shirts that have been made to be worn as dresses. I admit I've got a couple but they actual guy shirts that I wear with jeans and denim skirts not as a dress with a stupid belt. And mine are better cause they're Ralph Lauren
a fuck I hate them, and when they aren't wearing shorts or anything with them NASTY
that's a shirt mate not a dress.

View user profile

88default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:07 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet
^ Word.

View user profile

89default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:45 pm

thechickenhouse

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
When epople buy two pairs of the same show in two different colours, actually, theyre usually havianas or converse and they wear one colour on one foot and the other colour on the other foot. What the fuck?

View user profile

90default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Hahaha this guy I know does that!! I think he's just a poor uni student and lost his shoes when he was drunk though

91default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:35 pm

I would do that if I had two the same size. I wear different coloured laces and socks though.

I think it's fun. Smile

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"
View user profile

92default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Jen

Admiral
Admiral
i saw someone wearing a fur coat/jacket today
yuck

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653215984&ref=name

93default Re: No Goes on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:01 pm

audrey_in_london

Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
I wear mismatched converses.
Embarassed
I have yellow and black. The black ones are full of holes because I got them years ago. And I've drawn all over both pairs.

View user profile

94default Re: No Goes on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I wear odd shoes all the time but I don't buy them specifically to wear like that. I just throw the first two shoes that are similar style on. Or if I can't choose between two pairs. Or if I'm just in a kooky kind of mood.

The funniest is when someone just goes "Your shoes! They're not matching!"

Anyway, what is horrible is too much lip gloss. A little lip gloss is fine, but when it gets to the point where it looks like you tried to eat the bottle but forgot to open your mouth.. ew.

View user profile

95default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:36 am

Subie wrote:
The funniest is when someone just goes "Your shoes! They're not matching!"

I am not a fan of that, when you do something on purpose and all day long people say things like...."um you do know that they don't match right? HAHAH SUUUUURE YOU DID..."

I used to wear mismatched earrings and people did that alot. Like a stud and then one long chain earring in the other ear...it sounds weird but I liked it. Other people thought I was getting prettyed up in the dark though.

96default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Subie

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I've never had anyone not believe that I did it on purpose, they just thought I was weird.

I usually don't wear mismatching earrings but I have one exception. I had a pair of skull studs and a pair of lightning studs. Then I lost one of the skull studs at a concert so now I wear the remaining skull with one of the lightning bolts. They don't look odd though, because they are both silver and small and they could of very well been meant to be a set.

View user profile

97default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 pm

harlequin

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Yup yup yup me too, I used to have a pair that were small silver question marks and I love them, and then I lost one, so I would wear a pair of normal earrings in the two front holes and in the second holes just behind them I would have one sleeper and one question mark.

God I love that question mark, I'm going to go find it right now in fact.

View user profile

98default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:30 pm

macadamia

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
Oh yes mismatched earrings! I used to do that all the time! I have always loved it, ever since I read about Claudia in Babysitter's Club having a monkey earring on one ear and a banana on the other. Very Happy

View user profile http://www.thenatashamaria.com

99default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Spongebob_rox

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
macadamia wrote:Oh yes mismatched earrings! I used to do that all the time! I have always loved it, ever since I read about Claudia in Babysitter's Club having a monkey earring on one ear and a banana on the other. Very Happy
I remember that!!!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

100default Re: No Goes on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:03 pm

musicaddict

Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch
I wear mismatched shoes, one chuck taylor is all black and the other one is black with white writing that I coloured with blue and pink highlighter. And I wear mismatched earrings cause I always loose them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum