Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piercings.

+19
wombieheartanimal
kellyyy.
T-diddy
kaihlajade.
audrey_in_london
Annalise
Spongebob_rox
lilly-nobody
macadamia
FeverChill
my name is me
musicaddict
Subie
Jen
admin
lalalie
Klerr!
harlequin
alexandra.
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 am

harlequin wrote:BAHA once I read one of her stupid bulletins and clicked on her page, you know how theres that bit like "i do all these subjects dont expcet me to get back to you" or whatever, and then all her comments were people being like "hey thanks for the add im good thanks, how are you?"

WTF
she's always like "I am so original, no one coulr ever work me out" or something ... I dont even know why she's still on my friends list!

oh yeah haha how many times has she tried to do the whole "keep off myspace while doing school" trick? pulease, then she's like "oh yeah, i realised i cant live without myspace, its a part of my life blah blah blah" i was thinking 'dude, take it from someone who, at the prime of their myspace addiction, didnt go on for 3 months during year 12 exams, IT CAN BE DONE!'

77Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 am

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

There is no non-stupid sounding way for me to say this. Piercings are a massively massive part of my life. I have 8 (was 12 until I decided my ears looked stupid). Nose, navel, labret, 3 on one ear, 2 on the other (except right now I'm only wearing one stud in my right ear). I'm getting my first surface piercing at the end of the year. Keira and I have talked about getting matching piercings because it is something we are both passionate about. When I go to her house, we read tattoo magazines and go on piercing sites. When I grow up, I want to be a tattooist/piercer.
Getting my piercings made me a billion times more confident, people make fun of them and I know they were my choice, what I wanted, what I paid for...I can defend that, no matter how self loathing I feel. The only reason I don't have more is my dear mother's refusal to allow it for another few months. I have pierced other people and I've had them tell me that they were the fastest healing ones they'd had done, the most painless, the least infected and I like to think that it's because I know what I'm doing because I practise on my own ears (my mum was like 'go pierce your own ear' but she didn't think I would but I did and now it's good practise, I always use sterilised equipment, etc.). Sometimes I lose track of what I want to do slightly...there's so much...We all change our mind at this age, right? I'm only 15. But to have piercings, to give piercings to other people is something that has not left my mind since it was suggested. My piercings make me happy. I look at them and think 'wow. I never ever imagined I'd look like this.' and I've had people say 'I thought you were going to be somewhat intimidating when we met but you're very friendly and happy' (though this was more before, when I had a nose ring) and I love suprising people like that. I've had my nose piercing for over 2 years and my labret for ALMOST a year and the thought of having to take one of them out makes me a want to cry a little because they do feel like they are part of me now...
I am rambling so I will shut up.
This is my favorite subject in the whole fucking world.

And I love Alex's eyebrow piercing from the start of the thread.

78Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 am

Oh Logan, I know how you feel. I feel the exact same way about my nose piercing and I wanted to be a tattooist, but I'd have to do it full time and I don't know if I'm happy with that but I was going to try and learn to be a piercer at the beggining of next year. Piercings are wonderful.

79Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh, just one more thing before we stop talking about Soobz. I remember on TOF, some people thought we were the same person and that she just had 2 accounts until I commented something she wrote and someone was like "Talking to yourself?"

80Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I am fair passionate about piercings too Auds.
I'd have a face full, but i respect my parents decision not to let me get them done, Cause they hate it.
I've had 8 piercings, but i've taken 3 out since I got them done.

The end of september, the week my parents go to europe for about 6 weeks, I am getting 2 piercings... my septum and my lip. I'll heal them while they're gone, and before they get back, i'll flip the septum, and get a really small bar for the lip.
Hopefully they'll let me keep them!

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

81Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Subie wrote:Oh, just one more thing before we stop talking about Soobz. I remember on TOF, some people thought we were the same person and that she just had 2 accounts until I commented something she wrote and someone was like "Talking to yourself?"

haha awkward?

82Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Well, at first I didn't get it and then someone was like "Your not the same person". It was quite funny.

83Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:02 pm

Nose ring of sexiness:

Day 186 threesixtyfive

84Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 pm

That is such a groovy gravy photo!!

85Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

FRICKITY FRICK FRICK
I lost one of the balls on my barbell!
*CRIES*
Crying or Very sad

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

86Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm

*snuggles* I couldn't get mine in! Also I realize I had I didn't have the ball out which I should have *headdesk*

87Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:31 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It's kai guyzzz I found it, thank fricking God.
Also, your ring looks uber sexy Bek.

I hate it when people call my piercing a ring grrr
IT'S NOT A FRICKIN RING!

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

88Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

ME TOO. IT'S SERIOUSLY, YOU CAN'T TELL WHEN SOMETHING ISN'T A RING?!

89Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:06 pm

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I still call my nose stud a nose ring sometimes because I'm used to having a ring in. :S

90Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:07 pm

That's fair enough, but when people say "I love your nose ring" when you are clearly wearing a stud, it is a headbanging offence.

91Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 pm

hahaha
*mental note, refer to all nose piercings as piercings, not rings, pisses people off*

on another note, i had to take my tragus piercing out today because it was too infected. i went to the place i got it done to get them to take it out, and the girl proudly said that my piercing was the most infected one she's ever seen in her 10 years of piercing haha. that made me feel good. anyway, she thinks i'm allergic to the nickel in the ring, so next time i get it pierced, i have to use either titanium or 'something-blast' so it doesnt get infected.

and she got really excited when some puss started coming out when she took the earring out haha. she kept saying "PUSS PUSS PUSS". quite hilarious.

92Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 am

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Ring is a generic term to refer to piercings *nod*

93Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:15 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Aw pity bout the piercing Steph but a massive lol at the chick's excitement bout puss

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

94Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Better photo of the new ring:

I Am A Show Off

95Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The ring looks very nice on you Bekki =]

I'm going to get dad to bid for this on ebay
Piercings. - Page 4 76d7_1

96Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:00 pm

haha you and your anchors! thats pretty though.

97Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

i'm getting kinda obsessed Neutral

Mega lol at your piercer by the way.
I would have thought she'd seen much worse than pus from a tragus piercing :

98Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 am

OMG.
So, I got my other tragus pierced today (yes it only took me a week from getting the other one taken out lol) but I was having withdrawl symptoms and I got this cool black titanium ring and it looks hot BUT omg, when she pierced it, i bled sooooo much. she was holding the tissue up for a good 10 minutes lol. and then because i had my head tilted, blood actually went into my ear and now it's blocked and i cant hear ANYTHING out of my left ear lol. i tried shoving cotton buds up there but i know thats dangerous so hopefully it'll unblock tomorrow in the shower :S

99Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

i need to buy a clear tragus bar/ball but cant find any ANYWHERE!!! and im just guessing its 16g coz i cant actually remember...
im using this site www.bioflex.com.au but i dont want to use my creditcard as it looks a little bit dodgey and their paypal isnt working so does anyone know where i can purchase transparent jewelry?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653215984&ref=name

100Piercings. - Page 4 Empty Re: Piercings. Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Shops?
Hair house and ice and all that.

------

Thinking about getting my tragus pierced. Not sure yet. I like the look of it, and I just want another piercing. Did you know that I haven't had a piercing or any body mods in 18 months!? *withdrawls*.

I really want the following:
Pierced:Tragus, other tragus, and hip surface.
Inked: Bass cleff on my left wrist, treble cleff on my right wrist, anchor somewhere on my hand/wrist - and something else on the other wrist/hand to make it even, not sure just yet. And hopefully all before I go to england. I WANT TO INKED AND PIERCED LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER. lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum