Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Costume ideas (again)

+19
Nereid
macadamia
musicaddict
T-diddy
Spongebob_rox
kaihlajade.
lalalie
alexandra.
harlequin
Klerr!
wednesday
admin
lilly-nobody
Annalise
thechickenhouse
my name is me
Subie
wombieheartanimal
MissSussinator
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

401Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:52 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Dress normally and say you're a Sim?

http://www.natashamaria.com

402Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh, you could make a green diamond out of cardboard and stick it to an old/cheap headband.

403Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:48 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Say you were going to be a storytelling library witch, you have a snazzy velvet witch hat, witchy shoes and black and white stripey tights, what type of dress would you wear?

404Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Something velvety and either blue, red or green? Not sure how to incorporate the library part unless you wear a book-related dress? Does the witch's hat have a hem thing that you could tuck a library card/one of the old school catalog card things into?

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

405Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:11 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh that's a cool idea. It does.

406Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

I need ideas for a theme for my sister's hen's night.
The other bridesmaid Maddo wanted a "glam pyjama party" I had to say no because we are not 9.
Things I have thought are 90s, letter K, ugly bridesmaid dress, and year 12 formal dress party, which was my original idea but I guess Maddo asked my sister about it and my sister loved it but she also wanted the theme to be a surprise so now I'm stuck!

407Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I'd like to say a literary (maybe Harry Potter?) black milk dress, but that takes money. You could probably make accessories like a collar or belt from pages of an old book. Oh, also maybe some costume-y old school cat-eye glasses.

408Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:59 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Double Denim or I Can't Believe You Wore That To My Hens Night!

409Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh oops, Mine was in reply to Kira's library witch in October.

I like the Ugly Bridesmaid Dress idea.

410Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:43 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, Ugly Bridesmaid is awesome too.

I would totally make it a caveat that the ugly bridesmaid dresses must be from the '80s Very Happy

411Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I'm going to an 'A' party in a couple of weeks. I want a costume that's going to be comfortable and warm because it'll be freeeezing! I have no ideas, help.

412Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Aquarium.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

413Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:02 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

An eskimo. I know, its a bit cheaty but still!

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

414Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:40 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Well, going as an Alpaca would certainly keep you warm….otherwise, how about (and I'm probably going to get a bit offbeat/obscure here…)

Arrow Arthur? Murray used to go as Arthur to every costume party. White shirt, yellow jumper, and jeans, and maybe some bear aardvark ears. Done!
Arrow chuck on a green jumpsuit (or just a green jumper and green jeans/leggings) and go as an alien?
Arrow a plaid shirt, jeans and an (optional) work belt and fake beard and go as Al from Tool Time/Home Improvement.
Arrow Agnes Skinner would probably get a few chuckles and be very warm
Arrow Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs?
Arrow Annie from the musical
Arrow Anonymous (as in the actual collective)
Arrow Amy Winehouse
Arrow Amelie
Arrow Queen Amidala
Arrow Alice in Wonderland? (boring as fuck and not super warm but probably easy)
Arrow Ann from Parks and Rec (also boring but probably easy)
Arrow The Anaconda music video (okay, that's more of a summer idea…. Wink )

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

415Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Anne of Green Gables (you're already ranga so the hair part if easy)
Abominable Snowman (it'll be warm and wintery)
Artist (coat, glasses, paint brush and board)
Angel
Alf (I honestly don't know how you'd do this but I'd love to see it)
Astronaut
Antarctic explorer (this would also be warm)

416Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Now I want you to go as Alf so bad. Heck, now I wanna go as Alf to a party.

417Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:07 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

you know how last year or the year before, those furry/fuzzy/hairy jumpers that looked like you were wearing a muppet were everywhere? I really want one now for a costume but have no idea where to get one! I can't even remember what stores they sold them at. Dangerfield maybe? They're probably not sold anymore though. And I can't find anything online! Any tips? I'm specifically after a green one. My writing festival has a costume ball every year and this year the theme is Labyrinth/Fantasy, so I was going to get one of those jumpers, wear green jeans and get a green mask. I don't know what I would BE exactly, but *shrug*

418Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

You can go on a clothes sell/buy/swap page and ask if anyone has one they're willing to sell?

419Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:24 am

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

H&M HAVE THE MOST AMAZING GREEN DRESS RIGHT NOW I assume it's also available in Australia?

I'm actually considering it for my burlesque costume I am so into it http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0346870001.html

420Costume ideas (again) - Page 17 Empty Re: Costume ideas (again) Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:20 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I enjoy being a witch every year at Halloween because it's simple and fun and I have to do no work, but somehow Patrick and Giselle have talked me into going as the Royal Family. They're going as Kate and Wills, and I'm going as George. But we're doing a silly spin on it - I'm going to go as Boy George, and the joke will be that I didn't entirely understand the brief. "WE TOLD YOU TO GO AS THE BOY, GEORGE!"

Now I have to find a Boy George costume before tomorrow night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum