Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denim/Jeans Appreciation

+6
Nereid
musicaddict
kellyyy.
Klerr!
thechickenhouse
kaihlajade.
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:45 am

This has kind of spun off from Sians skinny jeans thread. I was actually watching 'Make me a super model' (I think thats what it called) and they went to General Pants to audition for a modeling job. Some of the jeans they were wearing!!! It made me remember how crazy I used to be for jeans SmileSmile So this will be the little place where I (we) can put all our jeans spam. I might post some pics of all my jeans later.

2Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:31 am

kaihlajade.

kaihlajade.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I do like jeans, for a tiny while after they started becoming cool I HATED the look of skinny jeans but now I can't imagine ever wearing baggy jeans or flares or bootlegs ever again. I have a pair of dark denim, a pair of black, a pair of black faded denim and a pair of pink.

http://www.myspace.com/kaihla_jade

3Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:14 pm

jeans jeans jeans, I love the way they make my japanese surfer mans bum look, I love the look of no shoes boot leg jeans no shirt and jocks higher then the jeans maybe with necklace ahhhhh

4Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:58 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I used to ahve a pair of jenas that I wore whenever possible, they were flared with pockets in the front and I ripped them in Disneyland.

5Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

jeans are shit in summer.
shiiiit

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

6Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Yeah, they are pretty gross in summer. Light weight denim isnt too bad.

7Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 pm

kellyyy.

kellyyy.
I got scuuurrrvy me hearties!
I got scuuurrrvy me hearties!

Klerr! wrote:jeans are shit in summer.
shiiiit
agreed.
So I bought a denim skirt from kmart.
which is kinda high-waisty.
and its just about the knee.
and its not those weird ra-ra skirts with LAYERS.
and it has pockets!
Cool

http://kellyyyllek.wordpress.com

8Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:39 pm

I love jeans and I want to buy a new pair right nooow. Some Lee's but I am worried because its getting hotter, and I might not wear them much. I still really want them though. Cause i'm sick of all my current ones, and my skinny jeans always give out in the bottoms of the legs, so they look like bootleg ones.

So I might get some denim shorts instead.

9Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 am

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Denim shorts are great, need to buy some new ones before Monday

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

10Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Nereid

Nereid
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I have a pair of Rock & Republic jeans. they make my bum look so good!

11Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:11 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yesss I love jeans, they're my favourite ever (followed closely by retro tees, then Chucks). I haven't had such an intimate relationship with denim since gaining weight (hard to find kick-ass jeans when it's your ass doing the kicking) but am hoping that by New Years I can squeeze into some mean jeans again!

http://www.natashamaria.com

12Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I got to wear jeans today!!
And possibly tomorrow and definatly saturday!
yes for cooler weather!

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

13Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Is there a secret to washing jeans that I'm not privvy to? They always feel feral after a wash (although that wears off) and my skinny jeans now fit worse. Sad Will they go back to being good? The zip is all gay and bursty. Sad

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

14Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah jeans usually tighten up quite a bit when you wash them; for the first one or two wears you'll really have to suck it in to fit 'em on - they'll calm down after a couple wears and be back to normal Smile

http://www.natashamaria.com

15Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm

wombieheartanimal wrote:Is there a secret to washing jeans that I'm not privvy to? They always feel feral after a wash (although that wears off) and my skinny jeans now fit worse. Sad Will they go back to being good? The zip is all gay and bursty. Sad

What do you mean that they're not fitting well, are they shrinking or getting stretched?

I wash all of my clothes inside out and use half as much soap as recommended to stop my clothes from wearing out in the washing machine and soap from buiding up. If the jeans feel "crispy" after line drying they just could just need a steam iron to help them "relax".

16Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm

I wonder if fabric softner would help?

17Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

When jeans first became popular they were called "Dungarees" and only came in one size. You would sit in a bath of salt water with them on so that they would shrink to your size.

18Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Haha! Well, good thing they make more than one size these days.

19Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I wore brad's jeans last night because I was cold and only had shorts with me... they were so comfy!!!

I think I may get myself a pair of jay jays mens jeans. at least they are the right size waist and length combined!

bloody womens sizes. the longer the leg the bigger the waist

20Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I need new jeans. My old ones got a hole in the bum and I'm going to try to fix it but because of where it is (right next to the pocket) I'm not sure I'll be able too. I don't want new jeans. I like these ones. Hmph.

Is Jeans West any good? I can't find much in JayJays that I like and Just Jeans ironically seems to have hardly any jeans.

21Denim/Jeans Appreciation Empty Re: Denim/Jeans Appreciation Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Maybe it's just the outlet your going to? I went to Just Jeans in the city and they had a fair few different pairs to choose from. Im not sure about Jeans West though. I guess it depends on how much you want to spend aswell.. I found a nice pair of jeans in Live but they were $130.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum