Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topshop

+7
thechickenhouse
alexandra.
audrey_in_london
lalalie
musicaddict
MissSussinator
macadamia
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Topshop Empty Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

There is waaay too much stuff on this site that I want ... when are they bringing these stores to Australasia? Seriously.

http://www.natashamaria.com

2Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Apparently you can get stuff sent from the England site?

I can't wait for Bangkok, Topshop here I come!!

3Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, sorry, you can order online, I meant the actual stores. I want to try this stuff on! *sigh*

4Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

5Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:43 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Okay - NEW ZEALAND then!

6Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

There are no real TopShop stores in Australia they just stock a small portion of the current season.

I have a love hate relationship with TopShop, some things are nice some are just ugh wtf. I love the TopShop store in Stockholm mainly because it was a massive store where everything was on sale and a lot of the stuff I bought there was still full price online and in the England stores.

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

7Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 am

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah Topshop was like... I really liked some of the stuff, but a lot of it was horribly cut and unflattering and I was like "Dude, if you'd made a bit more of an effort...".

That being said, I got an awesome top with deer heads on it.

8Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Oh Topshop...I can never get things from there because I never get things the first time I see them (I like to choose things and then go off and do other stuff and if something sticks in my mind, I get it, if that makes sense) and whenever I see something good, I'll see like 5 other people wearing it later. They have some really nice stuff but...I don't know. I don't really care about wearing the same thing as other people as long as I'm wearing something I like and feel good about...but when you see that many people in the same thing... They do have some gorgeous things, though.

9Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

They had a pink "Keep Calm and Carry On" teapot and I really wanted it but just genuinely forgot to go back and get it. It makes me sad whenever I think about it.

10Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Topshop are the only people who are doing what I really want to own at the moment, which is a good pair of shorts that look like skirts. So cute! Do want, a LOT.

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

11Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

A skort?

12Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:00 pm

I haven't seen or heard that word in like a decade, LOL.

13Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

YES a skort but really pretty ones, and no-one calls them skort in fashion lolol.

14Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

We used to call them "shallots" or something when we were in school and they were part of the uniform for girls. Except I used to just wear my sports shorts or steal Gareth's shorts because they were more boyish and comfortable. Yep. *cool*

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

15Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I say skort because thats what the girl kiddiewinkles at work wear for their sports uniform. And Cupcake Boy. He found one in lost property once and put it on and started running around in a skort going "IMMA GIRL WOOOO"

16Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

There are heaps of those skirt/shorts things around, I've got 2 pairs. Not hard to find.

17Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 pm

FeverChill

FeverChill
Admirals
Admirals

Skorts are the shorts with a skirt over the top or a flap in front, Culottes are the shorts that are just really wide so they kinds look like a skirt, but are really shorts.

Yeah, I don't think that mad sense ...

Culottes
Topshop Navy_culottes_w_white_top_stitch_copy

Skort
Topshop AA8325%20-%20skort%202

18Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I thought there was a difference! And thanks, now I know how to ACTUALLY spell "shallots" hahaha. Culottes culottes culottes. *memorises*

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

19Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

But they aren't pronounced "sha - lott - s"
They're pronounced "ca - lott - s"

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

20Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:26 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

wombieheartanimal wrote:We used to call them "shallots" or something
when we were in school and they were part of the uniform for girls.
Except I used to just wear my sports shorts or steal Gareth's shorts
because they were more boyish and comfortable. Yep. *cool*

Cullottes! Shallots are like onions, you fool!

21Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah anyway the point is I WANT

22Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:35 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

macadamia wrote:
wombieheartanimal wrote:We used to call them "shallots" or something
when we were in school and they were part of the uniform for girls.
Except I used to just wear my sports shorts or steal Gareth's shorts
because they were more boyish and comfortable. Yep. *cool*

Cullottes! Shallots are like onions, you fool!

Dude I know that shallots are like onions! It's just also how we pronounced our uniforms, and since I didn't know how to spell it (I knew it was something tricksy like culottes, but couldn't remember exactly) I just said it the way we said it. That's why I said "or something", haha, cos I knew it was silly spelling it shallots! Razz

And I don't know WHY we pronounced them shallots, really. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I knew they were pronounced ca-lotts, but we never actually said it like that. Maybe we were being funny? STUPID PRIMARY SCHOOLERS! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRY AND BE FUNNY!

And I will have to check some of these from topshop so I can stop imagining you want, like, uniform pants. Razz

23Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

alexandra. wrote:Yeah anyway the point is I WANT

Onions or clothing?

24Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:45 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

ONION CLOTHING

*googz it*

25Topshop Empty Re: Topshop Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Topshop I_love_onions_tshirt-p2352114334257 Topshop 61672

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum