Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter

+23
Epla
FeverChill
kaihlajade.
musicaddict
Nereid
my name is me
Subie
kellyyy.
lilly-nobody
macadamia
harlequin
alexandra.
Lexington
Jen
wombieheartanimal
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
lalalie
audrey_in_london
admin
purplehaze
wednesday
T-diddy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:29 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I ran out of my favourite makeup remover and then found it was discontinued, so after a bunch of research (ie. watching youtube) I decided to try using just plain old coconut oil and it worked so well! I had this whole plan of mixing it with aloe vera and maybe a tiny drop of castor oil, but it left me so fresh-faced just on it's own that now I won't bother.

I did do a second cleanse afterwards with Ultrabland from Lush, but I didn't really need to so much as I wanted to.

977Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:08 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I love go to fancy face. But it’s soooo $$. When it runs out I should try coconut oil. I also like using Norwex body cloths to remove makeup with just water

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

978Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:23 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Coconut oil is ridiculously effective. I've been using a Nellie Tier cleansing oil, because I love the feel and smell, but it's stupid of me really because coconut oil is so much cheaper and just as good cyclops

http://www.natashamaria.com

979Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:49 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I've finally found an oil that is the wonderful balance of hydrating for my skin, works well as a makeup remover, and doesn't aggravate my psoriasis. That oil is Natio's gentle facial cleansing oil. I'm so happy.

980Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:56 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

GLOSSIER IS IN AUSTRALIA! Bye bye money.

981Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:01 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I’m pretty happy about that, but also now I need to get something else for my sister while I’m in America cause that was going to be her birthday present.

982Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:07 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Yay! Now I don't have to go to the London store on Saturday, haha. I've been using Glossier stuff since 2019 when I was over in the US and then restocked recently when I had it shipped to Murray's sister Bridie's place and his mum brought it back for me. Can definitely recommend the boy brow and the cloud paint.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

983Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:19 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I fucking love boy brow and cloud paint. I also got boy brow in 2019, and my parents went to London earlier this year and me and my sister made them stop by a Glossier for stuff, even though they only had 1 day in London (spoilt children)

984Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 40 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:03 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I just want to express my appreciation for pimple patches. What a glorious invention.

Started growing a pimple on my nose right where my glasses sit yesterday afternoon, put a pimple patch on overnight, woke up and it's gone, and I wore my glasses without discomfort and that makes me happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum