Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last item of clothing you bought

+16
FeverChill
musicaddict
harlequin
thechickenhouse
lalalie
alexandra.
Jen
Annalise
Spongebob_rox
Subie
T-diddy
Klerr!
macadamia
Kay
kaihlajade.
MissSussinator
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 34]

801Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:04 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It could be a second wedding outfit

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

802Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:03 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It could... but my dress is fucking phenomenal, so good luck getting me out of it I love you

http://www.natashamaria.com

803Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:29 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I got this dress from Uniqlo to wear to my friends' Vince and Heather's wedding. I had to order it online because there aren't any more in stores, so I hope it fits and looks good. It was the only thing I could find that I didn't hate. I would have worn something I already owned, but my one wedding appropriate dress (the green cord dress I wore to my own "wedding", lol) is not really a summer-appropriate dress. (I hate dressing for things like weddings. It always feels like an impossible task trying to find something that's "me". I end up googling things like "If Kurt Cobain was a girl in 2019 what would he wear to a wedding?" Surprisingly, I never get any good results.)

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 01_420536

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

804Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I love that dress! It looks like you could style it for winter too with tights, boots and a coat. And you could wear it casual or dress it up.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

805Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

What Klerr said dancing hands

806Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I'm just hoping it's nice and thick fabric and not see-through!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

807Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I just bought my mardi gras outfit!!!

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Screen10

808Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I want to swish it around.

809Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:43 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I can't wait to dance to Kesha and Dua Lipa in it <3

810Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:58 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Amazing and perfect party vibes

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

811Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:21 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yaaasss!

812Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:23 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

WE'VE GOTTEN RID OF OUR WORK SHIRTS!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME THEY WERE THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE FABRIC EVER!

But now we have to wear denim aprons.

Anyway I got over excited about the possibility of actually being warm in winter and not freezing in a thin shirt and itchy thin cardigan and went and bought a whole lot of chunky knitted jumpers because I only owned two. Now it's 30 degrees and I feel silly for doing that, but I'm hyped for winter.

813Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:44 am

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I bought some black cropped jeggings but they were clearly designed for someone with much longer legs than me because they still bunch a little at my ankles.

814Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:20 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

815Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Just bought these pants. I've wanted cords for forever and I love the colour and went to sleep thinking about how well they'd go with almost all my winter tops. Also, they're short on the model, so with a bit of luck I won't even have to hem them.
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 AFENDS-S20-WOMENS4549_2b8a958b-f843-4c63-a9d7-0a51e3667845_800x

I also bought $14 socks to save myself $10 shipping. Which means I'm getting $4 socks. It's maths!

816Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:29 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I went to the podiatrist about my chronic foot/ankle pain and after tests we've discovered that I have got some crushed nerves int hat foot body part that I didn't know existed and now I can't remember the name of, and I'm going to have to wear some kind of ankle support while that heals.

So she sent me off to buy a pair of shoes for work that she can build that support into, she gave me a list of brands that are designed for those purpose.

1. They're VERY expensive
2. They're also mostly not in styles I would normally wear

I ended up ordering a pair during Boxing Day sales because if I could pay at least a little less that was good, I found a brand that was doing some designs as 50% off, so for $179 I got these:

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 22QSOnH

I am not huge on the quilting pattern but at least they're not leopard print or that runner cross with mary jane style shoe. I don't know what it is with orthopedic shoe brands and leopard print but that's really not my thing and that really is their thing apparently.

I'm even less huge on this underneath which is not included in any of the pictures online

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 E9cSkoi

They're also super super solid which I know is the point and what the podiatrist disliked about my shoes-most are canvas because I like really soft shoes but I'm not looking forward to breaking them in.

817Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:22 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I bought two pairs of....denimy tracksuit pants? (the label called them joggers) from Kmart because I literally cannot stand to be in jeans anymore but also cannot be in PJs 24/7. I remember when jeggings first landed on the scene. I thought I would rather die than wear jeggings. Now, these aren't quite jeggings, but they're close enough, and let me just tell past Sian: WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE OLD AND PREGNANT YOU STUPID STUPID BITCH

818Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:48 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I bought a pair too!!! And some other wide legs pants with a stretchy waist… I put on like 2 dress sizes thanks covid and now wearing jeans makes me want to cry but these stretchy waist pants are SO COMFY. My mum also bought a pair when we were out so I guess I am now my mum…

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

819Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:18 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Natalie and I both bought these. To be matchy at the wedding? Nope, just because we both loved them when I was looking for shoes for her wedding.

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Swan_GoldLeather_02copy_30a49784-fc7f-48bc-9c7e-fd97ba13f927_1000x1000

And I bought these for the wedding

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 2131107_20396383_3613212

820Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:36 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Took Audrey shopping for clothes for winter. I'd like to say thank you to the staff at Dangerfield Fountain Gate for:
1. Making such an effort to find the last size 6-7 in this jumper for her that their system said they had because she fell in love with it but they only had 4 and 5 on the shelf (it was mixed in with the mushroom tracksuit pants)
2. Giving her the student discount because I'm sure she's not who that is aimed at lol
https://shop.dangerfield.com.au/cottage-core-kids-knit.html?queryID=ff9949bbb186dd7d4ad3ad660eff9101&objectID=263668&indexName=magento_default_products

She also chose these boots:
https://www.target.com.au/p/kids-senior-biker-boots/66084877

And she's all about Descendants at the moment:
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/descendants-license-t-shirt-s156109/?selectedSwatch=Descendant
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/descendants-license-hoodie-s156117/?selectedSwatch=Descendant

821Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:38 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Oh man I would totally wear those boots and that jumper with some jeans, she has such a solid sense of style already! Also I had NO idea Dangerfield did kids stuff, this is good intel.

822Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:40 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Okay five seconds in and I see the PERFECT parka for Luca. Except it's sold out in a 6-7 or 8-9 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I was ready to hit buy, he would have loved it. https://shop.dangerfield.com.au/mini-me/rainbow-pride-kids-puffer-ja.html

Edit: I didn't realise all the size options were just greyed out until you clicked them. Oh man. Shopping for Luca is going to be easy this year.

Last edited by wombieheartanimal on Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

823Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:42 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

THEY HAVE SO MUCH RAINBOW KIDS STUFF. Omg why did I not know about Dangerfield Kids for the past, like, 4 years that Luca has been into rainbows?? (Right now his favourite colour is still rainbow, but if he has to pick a colour out of the rainbow, it's yellow.)

824Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:45 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

It's only a new range, pretty sure around this time last year was when it first started showing up, and at first it was really small amounts of stuff, but it's grown.

Kind of makes sense given the age of Dangerfield's main audience, lol.

825Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The Dangerfield Kids stuff is actually so cute!!

I splurged... big time and got this Scotch & Soda parker

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 33 21231611

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum