Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scentsy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scentsy Empty Scentsy Thu May 21, 2015 3:48 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Guys. Have any of you experienced Scentsy yet? You might remember I signed up as a consultant in March; verdict: it RULES! Phenomenal product, cheap as start-up cost, I can feed my Scentsy addiction for free or at a great discount (up to 50%), I'm working with a team of incredible girls who inspire me every day, have made lifelong friends I wouldn't have met if it weren't for Scentsy, great incentives, generous commission structure, the chance to earn fully paid luxury holidays (our next incentive trip is an all expenses paid four day cruise in the Caribbean Shocked), hours I can work to suit myself, but hello, most of all, DELICIOUS SMELLS!

If you love scented candles, you will love Scentsy. Our warmers are kind of like old school oil burners, but revamped - basically an electric warmer that melts wax cubes to release delicious scents. There are over 80 fragrances to choose from, all yummy (think Salted Caramel Cupcake, Vanilla Bean Buttercream, Go Go Mango...) and works out way, way cheaper than luxury candles. I used to be hooked on the likes of ECOYA and would easily blow $50 on a candle - now I buy a warmer, boom, that's the investment, then from that point all you need to do is top up the wax, and that works out to be, like, $0.11 per hour of fragrance. ($9.25 for a wax bar, which gives at least 80 hours of scent.) BOOM!

Aaaand deeeen there's a whole a range of laundry & body products which are all super yummy too - body sprays (Sugar Cookie, YUM), hand creams (Sunkissed Citrus = my fave of all time), washer whiffs, dryer disks, etc.

If this sounds like the kind of delicious goodness you want in your house (basically if you love scented candles, you will LOVE Scentsy), let me know and I will happily hook you up with some samples to try, to see if you definitely like it without actually having to fork out any moolah. No obligation to buy, I'm not one of those gross high-pressure salespeople; I genuinely just LOVE Scentsy and wanna share the joy with every-fricking-one!

If enough of you are interested, I was thinking we could have a Facebook party, Rooster style? Or even just a Rooster party? OR A GIANT SKYPE PARTY? I'll give you all free shit and it will be like a giant virtual sleepover! We can eat popcorn and chocolate and sniff yummy things I love you

Scentsy R1-Dream1-SS20151-600x393

Scentsy Bali-scentsy-warmer

Scentsy Cupcake-Scentsy

Scentsy C2f3c9c310cebaad5fb49d745c52ad4d

http://www.natashamaria.com

2Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Sat May 23, 2015 7:55 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I'm sure I'd be interested if I had a sense of smell! But it's like you're speaking a foreign language Razz

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

3Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Ha, I figured you and Tegan wouldn't be bigtime into the Scentsy thang Razz

It's a little embarrassing it's taken me this long, but I finally sat down this morning to write my Must Have scent list. Spent a solid hour oohing and aahing with Mum and Janelle, as if I was actually at a Scentsy party; found a bunch more I didn't think I'd love and surprisingly changed my entire top 3. (Updated my website immediately!) I have a mere 32 on my Favourites list, plus another 13 on my "Not all time favourites, but would be nice warming" list ... eek.

Good thing Paul doesn't ask questions when Scentsy boxes arrive. Otherwise he'd know I haven't earned a cent yet - it all goes straight back into buying Scentsy! Bahaha!

My new top three are Sedona Sunset (desert lily, vanilla orchid, coconut milk and jasmine), Perk Me Up (Guatemalan coffee beans with a hint of hazelnut) and Sunkissed Citrus (lime, orange, lemon and grapefruit). YUM!

4Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Sun May 24, 2015 1:23 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

God they all sound amazing. I really want to get some but because I'm moving in like four months I'm trying so hard to not bring more stuff in to the house!

5Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Sun May 24, 2015 1:47 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Haha, I know that feeling! Let me know if you ever wanna add some little bits and pieces onto an order, Scent Paks for example are only $10.75 AUD, last for three months and make any small area smell incredible. I have them in my toilets at home and work and we don't even need air freshener anymore! I also snuck one into Paul's gym bag and that alone was life-changing. Smelly shoes, begone!

I've also hid a Scent Pak in Paul's van, it totally transformed it. I used to open his van door and cringe at the smell (paint, oil, ancient coffee cups, socks, old gym clothes, banana peels; you name it, it's rotting in his van somewhere) but now it's like angels singing and rays of light.

6Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Sun May 24, 2015 3:28 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

INTERESTING. I might go have a look, I guess they would be handy to have if I'm going to be living with three gross dudes

7Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Wed May 27, 2015 10:38 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Warming Blueberry Cheesecake at work today, ermahgeeerrrd it's SO NICE!

8Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Wed May 27, 2015 8:59 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

scentsy sells the prettiest burners!!! But yeah the smell thing Sad

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

9Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:12 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Hey party people, I'm having a Midwinter Christmas Sale! 30-70% off a range of beautiful items usually only available in the US & Canada, released in NZ & Australia for this sale only. Wax bars as cheap as $2.77 (I'm super curious to see what Pumpkin Marshmallow is like!) and warmers around the $38-$44 mark, including this cute sucker:

Scentsy 30148R1TuxISOFW2014PWS0

Will make fab gifts to stash away for Christmas or birthdays, or of course to TREAT YO'SELF! Get in quick if you're keen, our last sale was all gone in a crazy nine hours.

Only available via my website Very Happy Just go to 'Country/Language' in the top right corner and select Australia to shop AUD prices & shipping.

Any questions, hit me.

Shanks guysh!

10Scentsy Empty Re: Scentsy Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:13 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Actually, those are the NZ prices, in AUD they'll be even cheaper ... bargain!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum