Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fashion Diaries

+17
alexandra.
Jen
macadamia
kellyyy.
harlequin
Nereid
thechickenhouse
admin
MissSussinator
my name is me
Annalise
kaihlajade.
Spongebob_rox
wombieheartanimal
Klerr!
Subie
musicaddict
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

51Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

ANNA WE HAVE THE SAME SNUFFY SWEATPANTS!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

52Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 pm

I love the patchwork pants!

53Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I have 3 weeks worth, there are blank days. Most Wednesday I just stay at home cause it's my day off from uni so I laze in my PJs all day. September 6th & 7th holed up in my room studying thus PJs lazing time.

Sorry if some aren't in focus I keep knocking the focus ring.

24th August - 30th August Week 1

Spoiler:

August 31st - 6th September Week 2

Spoiler:

September 7th - September 13th Week 3

Spoiler:

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

54Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:44 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

you're so cute! Smile

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

55Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:06 pm

Very Happy you are so cool and cute

56Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 pm

kaihlajade.

kaihlajade.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I love your top in the last picture, that's all I can remember at the moment. And yes, you are cuteee.

http://www.myspace.com/kaihla_jade

57Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:00 pm

kellyyy.

kellyyy.
I got scuuurrrvy me hearties!

I will do this. I will do this. Iwilldothis.
I have the pics on the laptop for this.
Tomorrow!

http://kellyyyllek.wordpress.com

58Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I also love the top in the last picture, and the very first outfit is awesome, the yellow shoes are so cool!

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

59Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

my name is me

my name is me
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yellow shoes equals awesome.
Photo taken in Cotton On equals awesome.
*wants to know what the chocolate room is*
Tuesday Sept. 2nd equals awesome.
Sept. 11th at night equals awesome.
MUSE shirt equals awesome.

Yes.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/littlemisschloe

60Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:28 am

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I will do this again starting tomorrow, because its school holidays so it wont just be picture after picture of my work uniform.

61Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Today...
Spoiler:

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

62Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Sailorific!!

63Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Oh Claire, that is THE coolest jacket I have ever seen.

64Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I lovelovelove the shirt.

65Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:28 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I saw that pirate chick shirt when I was pirate hunting! Supre? *forgets*

Anyway, Sian's Food and Fashion Week: (tee hee)

Thursday - city lunch date with a friend
Thursday I went into the city to do some shopping and to meet up with Jess and buy tickets for the pirate cruise the next day, and find costumes. We did lunch in the Broadway foodcourt and Sian got her fave - potato bake, vegetarian noodles and brown rice with tofu. Bliss. Jess had a bit of a lol at me taking a photo of my meal. "Only you," she proclaimed. Not true! Have you seen all the photos of meals on flickr? Many belong to the race who know Joseph on flickr, it seems.

Spoiler:

Friday - Talk Like a Pirate Day pirate cruise
Tonight, the Boy's band was playing a pirate cruise gig with two other bands, so I rallied my friends and we set sail. The premise was simple - talk like a pirate, dress like a pirate, rock out to some tunes, raise money for breast cancer. After we reached shore again, I suggested we hit up the Pancake Manor. My sister and I split a Bananarama meal, and it was divine. Yarrr!

Spoiler:

Saturday - Pirate house party
Tonight my friend had a party - he was going to have it on the Friday till I pointed out that Friday was the pirate cruise. (Well, I think that's why the date was changed!) Anyway, even though the date was changed, the pirate theme stuck, and piratey we came. Same skirt, socks and jewellery as the previous night, with a change of shirt, shoes and hairstyle. I headed there straight from work, so no "proper" photos - but I think you can get the gist with a few "here and there" shots. Three or four of our friends work at Brumby's so I can't say for certain who was responsible for the SIX GARBAGE BAGS FILLED WITH VARIOUS BREADS. Kezzy's friend Tom got through a whole loaf in a few hours. I decided I was going to beat him. Kezzy Harper got a bit protective, and straight after this bread shot was taken, confiscated my pirate hat and said he wasn't giving it back - or talking to me again - until I put the bread down. Eventually I did - and then got a second wind. This time he forcibly took the bread from me and forbade me from picking it up again. It was cute that he was worried about me being sick. Nawwww.

Spoiler:

Sunday - work
It's hard to not appreciate working at South Bank. I have two or three hour breaks - I nap on a grassy knoll, I eat ice creams or bananas filled with melted chocolate with my feet buried under the sand in the cool water, I browse the market stalls filled with interesting crafts with some hot buttered corn or a plastic cup filled to the brim with freshly homemade lemonade. The museum and art galleries are my neighbours, with everything the city has to offer right across one bridge and the university across the other. I feel good in my apron although I don't know why exactly.

Spoiler:

Monday - pyjama day
And why not? I have until Friday off, and Monday was the first morning I could really sleep in and revert back to being in my PJs 24/7 as is Sian's custom. It was glorious. I baked scones in the afternoon, then Mum made dinner - macaroni, sweet potato and broccoli. Looks plain, tastes good. She doesn't make the pasta bake quite as well as I do, but it was quite good reheated the next day, so all is well.

Spoiler:

Tuesday - Ostara
So yesterday was the pagan equivalent to Easter - basically a celebration of spring. I put on some threads that reminded me of spring - just house clothes, fit for baking, lounging and cleaning - made some ostara cookies, and went for a walk in my beautiful garden. The flowers blanket the grass and the bees are humming and it's just...spring.

Spoiler:

Wednesday - tv night with Sam
And I feel like dressing up. Why not? The dress I bought from the op shop in Auckland is quite, quite see-through and the colour is all wrong for me, but with a jumper over and a slip under, it works. I am making the most of the last few "jumper days" I can get away with this year. The lacy white slip showing under the beige polka dotted ruffles of the dress probably don't work together exactly right - but that's why I like it. One girl's wrong is another girl's right. Dinners lately haven't been very imaginative, so tonight will undoubtedly be more of the same - falafels, bread and butter, hash browns, veggies. Maybe instead of hash browns we'll have mashed potatoes tonight! It's fun to live on the edge.

Spoiler:

66Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:05 pm

OMG YOU'RE SUCH A BABE! In the serious way not the Helen Clark way. I love the first day and and the skirt in the last one and cutey yawn in pjs one and work one and all of them really okayyy *stops now*

67Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Thursday: I love the dress and the bright layers. Food sounds yum.
Friday: Awesome pirate costume. Very stripy. Banana pancakes...mmmm...
Saturday: You look so cute with the bread and braids.
Sunday: Very nice in the apron, I bet you get all of the sleazy customers. I had Cold Rock today.
Monday: Yo slippers is the shizznit!
Tuesday:Ostara sounds interesting. I've never heard of it. I like the shirt. And the shoes. And the nature shots.
Wednesday: I like the jumper and dress alot. The slip, not so much, but you acknowledged that it doesn't match.

68Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:14 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Naw Sian you're a keeper, your pirate outfits are mighty awesome. They may sound weird but that apron suits you. Oh and pictures of the food = more awesomeness.

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

69Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

mmmmmmmmmmmm pancakes!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653215984&ref=name

70Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:38 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Haha Sian, I love how you posted the food with it aswell.

71Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:54 pm

kellyyy.

kellyyy.

This is from ages agooooo. but..
also sorry about crappy camera phone. hehe.
MONDAY:
Spoiler:
TUESDAY:
Spoiler:
WEDNESDAY: FAIL. I forgot lol.

THURSDAY:
Spoiler:
FRIDAY:
Spoiler:
SATURDAY + SUNDAY:
Spoiler:

http://kellyyyllek.wordpress.com

72Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 am

Sian. I wouldn't have thought of putting the food photos here too, haha.

I especially like the first days outfit.

...I am also a fan of vegetarian noodles. Razz

73Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Sian you are the most gorgeous thing in the world! BUT I'm a little scared you're going to turn into a banana.

http://www.natashamaria.com

74Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:20 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

...because I had half a bananarama meal? i am pretty sure if it worked that way I would be a giant dish of pasta bake by now.

75Fashion Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Fashion Diaries Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:41 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

No because there is banana in almost all of your days?

http://www.natashamaria.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum