Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last item of clothing you bought

+16
FeverChill
musicaddict
harlequin
thechickenhouse
lalalie
alexandra.
Jen
Annalise
Spongebob_rox
Subie
T-diddy
Klerr!
macadamia
Kay
kaihlajade.
MissSussinator
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 34]

826Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:18 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I looooooove it. Now I want it too haha. Time to convince someone I am worthy of an almost $500 coat for my birthday next week. If only real life were the Sims and I could send my dogs to work.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

827Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:38 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Audrey still on a Dangerfield kick. Matt took her to the shops today and textes me "She wants this".

She got that.

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 IMG20221008130701

828Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

So cute.

I bought these pants, even though the only tools I work with are doctors.

https://sukworkwear.com.au/collections/all-products/products/slim-pants?variant=40458082746553

I was worried about the sizing but they fit really well, plus they have little loopy things on the side so you can adjust the waist a bit. Only thing is I've seen lots of girls wear these and it makes their butts look good, but when I got them I was immediately reminded that I, in fact, have no ass.

829Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:20 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

That dress is so cool.

Murray got me a Suk voucher for Christmas and I haven't used it cos I got pregnant in January, so I'm really hoping it doesn't expire because I really want to get some pants whenever I know what my pant size post-pregnancy will be? Haha. I was initially like "I don't know if there's anything much at Suk I want" because it all looked a little TOO "tradey" for me - I love the industrial vibe on other people I'm not sure it's my style - but everyone I know wears their shorts and everyone I know looks amazing in their shorts and I'm sold. I should probably just go try them on when my stomach is...whatever it may one day be. Also they got my friend Chloe to model their new colour which is v cool.

https://sukworkwear.com.au/collections/introducing-rust/products/cropped-ringer-suit-rust Hi Chloe!

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

830Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Those pants look cool.

I got a dress from Dotti in DFO in Melbourne for $18. It’s a really nice green, has a slip, it’s full length but not too long for me and has a lace up thing at the back.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

831Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:25 am

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Can definitely vouch for Suk, they are made incredibly well and are just so durable and fun to wear. I have white, black and green pants, as well as a short boiler suit and then the orange set but that doesn't fit me anymore.

832Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:50 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

When I got my promotion earlier this year, I wanted to get myself something special as a celebration, but we were planning the wedding and it got away from me.

I just pressed "pay" on this bag, it's the single most expensive item of clothing i've ever bought (except for the first wedding dress that i bought and returned!) and I don't even know how practical it will be for day to day but whatever. MINE

833Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:19 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I just bought a cotton maxi skirt from Savers that I really like, just good cut, good print, in my size, perfect. But it was $16. It's Princess Polly so not Shein/Kmart pricing but also not a super pricey brand if it were new.

I will wear it a lot so it's definitely worth $16 for me, but Savers what the hell?

The number of op shops that are worth it nowadays it just getting smaller and smaller. The Salovs near my work had tshirts for $20. Just plain tshirts. What?

834Last item of clothing you bought - Page 34 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:21 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Yeah Savers is so expensive now! Some things are still good, you can get a bundle of decent kids toys for like $5. But the clothes are so expensive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum