Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your scent?

+26
Klerr!
kaihlajade.
kaleidoscope
wombieheartanimal
my name is me
MissSussinator
Nereid
wednesday
audrey_in_london
admin
phoenix
AH! SEA HAG!
Epla
thechickenhouse
alexandra.
Subie
FeverChill
T-diddy
lalalie
Spongebob_rox
harlequin
lilly-nobody
macadamia
Annalise
musicaddict
Jen
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I'm now obsessed with the new Victoria's Secret Angel fragrance... I can't remember the exact name and i'm too lazy to go look

127Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

lalalie wrote:
Spongebob_rox wrote:
macadamia wrote:I've just started wearing Body Shop vanilla perfume oil, it's yummy
I have that one, it's so nice!

ALL I WEAR.

SAME. The other day at work, I got stopped by 3 people because "I smelt yummy!", who asked what scent it was.

I also LOVE Chanel No.5 and Chanel Mademoiselle.

128Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:13 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yes Chanel Mademoiselle, I love the bottle too not the price though

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

129Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes, the price is bad.

130Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 am

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

mum says Kate moss's velvet hour is quite nice too. Bought it for $30 at work Smile

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

131Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

I just got given Halle Berry I think it was cheap but I smell quite summery &pretty Smile

132Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm

At the moment I'm wearing J Del Pozo in White.
I get a lot of compliments about it, it's a nice summery floral scent.

133Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

I LOOOOVE Kate Moss. However, her perfume leaves a lot to be desired.

134Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:48 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

under the xmas tree is kate moss velvet hour.
and sarah jessica parkers Lovely (for mum.. but i wear it too.)

AND i got daisy today!!! from work <3

135Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Tegan, I find it amusing that you have so many more perfumes than me and I can actually smell. Haha Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

136Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:21 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Running out of my Burberry Brit Sheer may just fork out the money and buy Chanel's Mademoiselle when I go through duty free on the way back or just buy some more Burberry Brit Sheer.

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

137Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I love the Kate Moss perfume.

138Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm

phoenix

phoenix
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

musicaddict wrote:Running out of my Burberry Brit Sheer may just fork out the money and buy Chanel's Mademoiselle when I go through duty free on the way back or just buy some more Burberry Brit Sheer.
I personally prefer Coco by Chanel; it's marginally better than Coco Mademoiselle, but I really wanted to like the latter more purely because it's endorsed by Keira Knightley. Girl crush *bites fist* Audrey Tatou, I'm just not a fan of; I don't think I've even seen anything she's done. Mum's seen Amelie, and I wanted to see Coco Avant Chanel or whatever it is... wait, was she in a Bond movie or something? Erm... off topic Sorry fellas.

139Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:35 pm

I hate Coco Chanel because my Mum uses it. That's pretty much the only reason.

...so that's...not my scent. Yes.

140Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:46 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I kind of want to get some perfume, maybe G or Music from the Harajuku Lovers collection (I think the bottles are cute and I hear they're the best scents in the collection), or the vanilla body shop one you guys mentioned, but I feel WEIRD about it. I can't even SMELL so I feel a bit weird, like what if it's not a nice smell? What if I wear too much? Also I feel weird because it's like, why even bother? I can't appreciate it! It'd be nice to smell nice to others, sure, but I don't know. Tegan you are a bit of an inspiration! Um, bit of a weird thing to have as a job though. Do people ask you to recommend things? Haha.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

141Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

yeah and im like "what age/price limit" and go from there.
"Oh shes 14. BRITNEY."
ect

hahaha/
Or i will just admit if i cbf pretending.

I get people to smell it on me - you need to try a fragrance on yourself first before you buy it,so get someone to smel it on you too.

ps. we have harajuku at my work and everyone thinks that theyre al shit. lol just saying. but theyre 35 at mine for a 30ml.

142Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I kind of really like the Britney circus bottle! *shame* But I think that's because I like anything carnival related. Yeah I've heard mixed things about the harajuku lovers collection, apparently the baby one just smells like baby wipes.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

143Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:13 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

HAHA best perfume ever! I had an old lady come into work once, and she smelt like talcum powder in a really old-lady way, and I didn't want her to leave because it smelt good.

144Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

T-diddy wrote:yeah and im like "what age/price limit" and go from there.
"Oh shes 14. BRITNEY."
ect

hahaha/

I get people to smell it on me - you need to try a fragrance on yourself first before you buy it,so get someone to smel it on you too.

ps. we have harajuku at my work and everyone thinks that theyre al shit. lol just saying. but theyre 35 at mine for a 30ml.

Only problem with that is, perfume smells different on everyone. Euphoria smells great on some people, and smells like mouldy bread on me.

145Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

But isn't that what Tegan said though? That you need to know how it smells on you?

146Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah, but there's not much point in having them smell it on you, because it's not going to smell the same on them.

147Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 pm

DJ Pt Lincoln Parrot wrote:
T-diddy wrote:yeah and im like "what age/price limit" and go from there.
"Oh shes 14. BRITNEY."
ect

hahaha/

Only problem with that is, perfume smells different on everyone. Euphoria smells great on some people, and smells like mouldy bread on me.

Yeah, if Catharina wears Coco Chanel after six hours the scent has changed and reacted with her skin and it smells like cat pee.

148Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:57 pm

That's why I never really got into perfume, because I was always worried it smelt bad on me, like, I would buy it and it would smell good but then it would react and smell terrible on me.

It's a pretty expensive mistake to make.

149Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:02 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Vanilla is a pretty foolproof scent, as far as I know Siani.

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

150Whats your scent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your scent? Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Jacinta wrote:That's why I never really got into perfume, because I was always worried it smelt bad on me, like, I would buy it and it would smell good but then it would react and smell terrible on me.

It's a pretty expensive mistake to make.

Haha, that's why you go in, try the tester, wear it for a while, then make the decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum