Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter

+23
Epla
FeverChill
kaihlajade.
musicaddict
Nereid
my name is me
Subie
kellyyy.
lilly-nobody
macadamia
harlequin
alexandra.
Lexington
Jen
wombieheartanimal
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
lalalie
audrey_in_london
admin
purplehaze
wednesday
T-diddy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:23 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I want to move to Auckland or Melbourne.

[/spam]

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

227Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:33 pm

This little teacup wrote:Yeah I'm pretty sure when it is 27 degrees we believe it is very hot. And I always thought this thread was called beauty corner not counter.

Shocked Im not looking forward to 47 - 50 degree heat!

228Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Holy cow Jade that's boiling but if it's not humid it's ok I suppose. Not looking forward to the 80% humidity of the GC, being stuck to my chair is not pleasant at all.

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

229Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Yeah its rarely that humid so its just bareable.

230Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

This little teacup wrote:Yeah I'm pretty sure when it is 27 degrees we believe it is very hot.

Haha, this exactly. I remember being at primary school and kids would come back from holidays in Australia, and they'd be all, "It was 40 degrees in Australia" and we (the never-left-NZ-kids, which was practically everyone bar one kid per class) would be all, "NO WAY, IT COULDN'T BE, YOU ARE LYING, THE WORLD WOULD MELT IF IT GOT ANY HOTTER THAN 30!"

PS. Sian I want to move to Melbourne toooo

http://www.natashamaria.com

231Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 pm

I want to move to Melbourne!!

232Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:57 pm

I want to go to melbourne to see the Australian Open!

233Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:06 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Lulz, Tash and Kelsey, why don't we just move there then and rent together?

You know, in our imaginations where we don't have to worry about uni and commitments?

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

234Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

MELBOURNE BE PIMPIN'

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

235Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:04 pm

my name is me

my name is me
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Can I join in? I'd do it.

Also, I lol at your NZ temperatures.

Last edited by my name is me on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.redbubble.com/people/littlemisschloe

236Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:06 pm

All come to Melbourne!! Enjoy our shitty weather and rising rent rates! Haha. I kidd.

237Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:31 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

wombieheartanimal wrote:Lulz, Tash and Kelsey, why don't we just move there then and rent together?

You know, in our imaginations where we don't have to worry about uni and commitments?

I would totes do this, and I mean actually do it, irl. I wanna move to Aussie anyway, right now I have zilch commitments keeping me in the country (aside from some pesky debt, but that can be paid off from overseas anyway) AND the degree I wanna do is distance learning anyway!

OKAY LET'S DO THIS

238Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Oh yay! exciting!

239Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:28 pm

macadamia wrote:
wombieheartanimal wrote:Lulz, Tash and Kelsey, why don't we just move there then and rent together?

I would totes do this, and I mean actually do it, irl. I wanna move to Aussie anyway, right now I have zilch commitments keeping me in the country (aside from some pesky debt, but that can be paid off from overseas anyway) AND the degree I wanna do is distance learning anyway!

OKAY LET'S DO THIS

AND I could swap uni's????

240Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:43 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Um Tash....don't want to pry but....whataboutyourboyfriend?

Hmmm I am getting into this idea!

241Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:46 pm

I am too and Im not even going to melbourne!

242Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:52 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Haha my heart is pounding just contemplating leaving people...okay, certain people...for real.

But....not to be a wuss or anything here...maybe a 6 month type deal? Like, not a permanent move, (not that you were suggesting that) just 6 months or a year? But then if Kelsey switched unis....hmmm.

243Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm

You could defer for a semester?

244Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:14 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I was just thinking that in the shower!

245Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 pm

Shocked

246Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

*snicker*

247Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:09 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

wombieheartanimal wrote:Um Tash....don't want to pry but....whataboutyourboyfriend?

Oh yeah, I forgot about him. Um he could come too? As long as you don't mind living with a boy. I assure you he's fairly easy to live with.

Yes short-term would be rockingly good, six months to a year would suit me perfectly.

Eeeee how exciting would this be!

248Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 am

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Completely and sort of on topic with you guys being OFF topic

Im serisouly looking into living in NZ next year after camp.

And working!

Come back for xmas and 21st, then go back to camp. Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

249Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

NZ is a very cool place to live Cool

250Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 10 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 am

T-diddy wrote:Completely and sort of on topic with you guys being OFF topic

Im serisouly looking into living in NZ next year after camp.

And working!

Come back for xmas and 21st, then go back to camp. Very Happy

I went camping once.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum