Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter

+23
Epla
FeverChill
kaihlajade.
musicaddict
Nereid
my name is me
Subie
kellyyy.
lilly-nobody
macadamia
harlequin
alexandra.
Lexington
Jen
wombieheartanimal
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
lalalie
audrey_in_london
admin
purplehaze
wednesday
T-diddy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I went for a walk in the sun with lemon in my hair to get it lighter and also to get fitter. No noticeable change, going to do it again tomorrow probably. I couldn't figure out how to get the lemon juice from the bowl into my hair so I got a paintbrush and painted it on and it was fun.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

52Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I used to put lemon juice in my hair, it mainly just made my hair brittle :s

53Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

Hey Tegan or ness, do you guys know anything about Mineral makeup? I have gone off foundation and i want to know if it actually works... and can you buy it at department stores/chemists or is it just order off tv scam?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653215984&ref=name

54Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

The ad i saw was for sheer cover

55Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:53 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Sheer cover is bogas. Don't get it. I have some. It's the most uncomfertable powder ever.

Also - strapless dress girl! Get babydoll spray tanner, it's a really good brown so it looks decent, and it should cover your skin well, get someone else to do it for you. It lasts about three washes or so.

56Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:55 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Sorry ems i didn't know who it was an was way to lazy to scroll.

57Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Lexington

Lexington
Commander and Navy Chaplain
Commander and Navy Chaplain

Sian is so cute in this thread.

58Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Agreed.

Funny thing - not related:
My foot has his huge burst blister and it seriously, looks like a nipple.

I'll take pics later lol.

59Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:44 pm

purplehaze

purplehaze
Caught On The Hooks Of The HMS

Can't find another thread to put this in..

What is best for removing hair?? I bought this spray hair remover and after the 10 minutes is up I wipe it off and i'm left with stubble Mad which is even worse

I want to wax but not sure what I need to get to wax at home. do they sell the strips and wax seperate or??

60Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:28 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I think they sell everything you would need together.

By the way awes new avatar, Chlo.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

61Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 pm

mcaps wrote:
My foot has his huge burst blister and it seriously, looks like a nipple.

I'll take pics later lol.

Ummm I'm looking forward to it?

62Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:05 pm

purplehaze

purplehaze

wombieheartanimal wrote:I think they sell everything you would need together.

By the way awes new avatar, Chlo.

thanks, it reminds me of that cartoon that used to be on ABC.. with the trapdoor.. and the characters were made out of playdough.. And his name was like blob or something

noone knows what I'm talking about *jumps out window*

63Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I know what you're talking about! *sings theme song* Stay away from that TRAPDOOOOOR! Cos there's something down there!

64Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:22 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

YEAH!
My friend got a Trapdoor shirt from dangerfield when we were in Sydney last year.

65Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:34 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

HELP.
Need to know good hairstyles I can do for Geoffs sisters wedding in 2 weeks.

HAIR IS: Long, but EXTREMLY layerd.
Will be getting on plane at 8am (so needs to be EASY and fast) and going to wedding from there, so it needs to be long lasting. Am wearing a cocktail dress with thick straps.
The color is blue. If that helps. Actually black but the top layer is meshy fabric so the blue shines through.

66Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:55 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Does anyone know any remedies (even old wives' tales would be good lol) to make bruises fade?

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

67Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Um yes.
That hemeroid cream stuff I was yabbering on about a while ago.

68Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

So... um... no one is willing to help?!

69Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:29 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Not that it matter now, but i'm wearing it straight and sleek.

So thanks for all your help ness and tegan Shocked

70Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:15 am

Jen

Jen
Admiral
Admiral

i tried to post when you put up the question but the forum kept fucking up so i didn't bother
but i said straight

71Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:38 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Hhahh we are make up people though mdear.

I couldve told you waht to do for your make up!

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

72Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun May 04, 2008 6:55 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

This isn't make up but what's the rule for how long eyebrows should be? I remember reading it in Dolly or some shit, you hold a pencil in line with your nose and... Something. Coughgag suck at questions.

Oh also black marks under eyes, what cures them? I don't really want to go out and ask for bum cream.

73Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun May 04, 2008 9:57 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Sleep or potatos?
Na get a slice of potato and rest it under you eye for a while, then wash the white shit away and it should be less black than it was. Lots of water too as i know thats where liver problems show up.

What you were saying about the pencil lining up for the middle part was right, and outside i think its from the outside corner of your eye?

Eitehr way i hate really small eyebrows and i think you should aspire to not having really small ones.

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

74Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun May 04, 2008 9:59 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

Thanks I'll try that!
Yeah I hate the small eyebrows too and full eyebrows are back, Cosmo says Smile
I hope noone that reads that magazine takes it the wrong way and everyone starts growing mono brows *eww*

75Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun May 04, 2008 10:00 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

How fucking ace are potatoes, eh?

Okay, I want to investigate basic makeup, basic being lipgloss, mascara, foundation and maybe in addition or instead of foundation some Think Lizzys stuff Tash was talking about.

Plz give tips!! I have tried makeup before and failed epically at it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum