Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoos

+26
phoenix
FeverChill
Spongebob_rox
Jen
wednesday
diablo phoenix
Subie
alexa
my name is me
harlequin
macadamia
musicaddict
audrey_in_london
pink_purple_and_blue
lilly-nobody
Klerr!
thechickenhouse
Epla
admin
purplehaze
Annalise
MissSussinator
T-diddy
wombieheartanimal
lalalie
alexandra.
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm

FeverChill

FeverChill
Admirals
Admirals

Tegs, why not just get a jazzed up double-helix, eh? You'd be saying pretty much the same thing, without the blatant pop culture reference.

727Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

ooooh wow, that would be cool, Malfriend! It would be so much more personal and secretive and cute!

It could be a little...swirlier...and you could even put another line in there to signify love, I guess....if you wanted. And...yeah.

So many ways of personalising it, really.

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

728Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm

why dont you just get a whole new tattoo!

729Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:08 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

because she wants that one?

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

730Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:03 pm

this is true. But if your going to change it make it look completely different.
then I guess your getting a different tattoo
that probably doesnt make sense, tegan I may just be "some girl on an internet forum" but think it through before you get a made up symbol from a tv show thats about people with magical powers commited to your body for life. yes

731Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:41 pm

I kinda want a tat on the back of my neck now. Even though I have been dead against the idea of a tattoo simply because they arent 'natural' and i dont want to have an ugly mess on my skin when im 50. I would kinda like one though the more I think of it.

732Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 am

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Er, I like the helix thingo?
Simple. Nice.
Fuck the tv show reference, it's a cool shape.

733Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

but its not a tv show reference it symbolizes the whole fucking tv show

734Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:00 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

antagonisticsarah wrote:but its not a tv show reference it symbolizes the whole fucking tv show

But it doesn't nescessarily for her. If I got this symbol on me;

Spoiler:

I could get it because I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Or, alternatively, I could get it because I am a typographist and love the form of an asterisk.
Or I could just get it because I think it looks pretty, and is a nice shape.

Just because it comes from somewhere doesn't mean that's what it represents to someone.

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

735Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:10 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

alexandra. wrote:I could get it because I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Or, alternatively, I could get it because I am a typographist and love the form of an asterisk.
Or I could just get it because I think it looks pretty, and is a nice shape.

Just because it comes from somewhere doesn't mean that's what it represents to someone.

Perfectly worded.

http://www.natashamaria.com

736Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:10 pm

-is that the symbol from that tv show heroes.
tegan -yeah,
-why did you get that
tegan-because, it means like, something to me. I saw it and it had a completely different meaning to the one that it orignially had on the tv show.Like my interpretation of it is so personal to me that I had to copy the design, from TV.
-yeah.
-HEY GUYS THIS CHICK HAS THE THAT SYMBOL FROM THAT TV SHOW HEROES TATTOOED ON HER

737Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

alexandra.

alexandra.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Wow, Sarah, I really didn't pick you to be one to be self-conscious about decisions. Tegan wants the tattoo, she likes the tattoo, why should she give a shit what anyone else thinks? EW OH MY GOD I'M THE GIRL WHO GOT HER EYEBROW PIERCED, EWWWWWWWWWWW.
EWW OH MY GOD IT'S THAT GIRL WHO WEARS BOY CLOTHES, EWW IT'S THE GIRL WHO BUYS CLOTHES FROM OPSHOPS.

It's all the same shit, really. Whatever you do someone's gon' hate it.
May as well do something you really like then.

http://www.myspace.com/xalex_raymondx

738Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:19 pm

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

alexandra. wrote:Wow, Sarah, I really didn't pick you to be one to be self-conscious about decisions. Tegan wants the tattoo, she likes the tattoo, why should she give a shit what anyone else thinks? EW OH MY GOD I'M THE GIRL WHO GOT HER EYEBROW PIERCED, EWWWWWWWWWWW.
EWW OH MY GOD IT'S THAT GIRL WHO WEARS BOY CLOTHES, EWW IT'S THE GIRL WHO BUYS CLOTHES FROM OPSHOPS.

It's all the same shit, really. Whatever you do someone's gon' hate it.
May as well do something you really like then.

Amen.

I can't remember the last time I met someone who really liked my piercings, but that's not my problem.

And it's not a bad symbol. In fact, I think it is rather suitable for tattooing.

739Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:52 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

It's definitely something that Tegan needs to think about BECAUSE people will have Sarah's reaction, and because of that she might get sick of it. But a strong opinion is really no need to react like that, Sarah - I mean, I think she gets that you're anti-tv show tats. Now that you've said it - several times - I guess the nice thing to do would be shut up and support Tegan with whatever she decides - yes, even if she decides something that isn't what YOU agree with or would pick for yourself.

You are sort of acting like The Man. *gasp*

740Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I like it when people get stupid tattoos. Then I can lol at them on the inside.

741Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Nereid

Nereid
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

DJ Pt Lincoln Parrot wrote:I like it when people get stupid tattoos. Then I can lol at them on the inside.

haha yes! this haggard forty something year old lady saw my tattoo at work, and pulled up her top to show me hers. She has "pussy below" on her belly with an arrow pointing down. it looks really bad. not just the fact tat she chose to get tat put on her permanently, but the quality was bad too. I lol'ed inside

742Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

If she has the guts to still show it off, she probably still finds it funny.

743Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:45 am

I think I'll be like that. I'll never regret my tattoos, I think for the same reason I'm not ashamed of scars I have.

LOLERSKATES I HAVE A SCAR ON MY STOMACH FROM ACCIDENTALLY SPILLING BOILING HOT TOMATO SAUCE I LOVE IT HEAPS.

744Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 pm

I dont care what tegand does with her body, Im just showing her what alot of people are gonna do if she get that etched on her skin forever
OH I have an idea. you could have that symbol as like the stalk of a flower or something

745Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Nereid wrote:
DJ Pt Lincoln Parrot wrote:I like it when people get stupid tattoos. Then I can lol at them on the inside.

haha yes! this haggard forty something year old lady saw my tattoo at work, and pulled up her top to show me hers. She has "pussy below" on her belly with an arrow pointing down. it looks really bad. not just the fact tat she chose to get tat put on her permanently, but the quality was bad too. I lol'ed inside
when life gets me down I like to go on google and typ in really bad tattoos

746Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 pm

AH! SEA HAG!

AH! SEA HAG!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Subie wrote:You can definately get tattoos over scars. I know a few people who have. It's a reason some people choose to get one.

My mum got one on Saturday, over her skin-cancer-removal scar.

It's so cool, she's now got a rose on her shoulder.

And dad doesn't know! *giggle*

http://www.myspace.com/libby_is_soxy

747Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

tegan I was thinking more about the tattoo that you want
and everyones idea of modifying it and I made a couple of different designs, Im having trouble posting them. If you care to see them

748Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tattoos - Page 30 2652971310_7471e68ac8

http://www.natashamaria.com

749Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:54 pm

*is speechless*

750Tattoos - Page 30 Empty Re: Tattoos Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm

LOLOLOLOL YOU COULDN'T GET MORE NERDY