Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tattoos

+26
phoenix
FeverChill
Spongebob_rox
Jen
wednesday
diablo phoenix
Subie
alexa
my name is me
harlequin
macadamia
musicaddict
audrey_in_london
pink_purple_and_blue
lilly-nobody
Klerr!
thechickenhouse
Epla
admin
purplehaze
Annalise
MissSussinator
T-diddy
wombieheartanimal
lalalie
alexandra.
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:31 pm

I quite like it. It's kind of original. Everyone always seems to have meaningless ones, like Chinese symbols.

Speaking of which, I'm going to get the Mighty Boosh symbol tattooed on my leg.

77Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Dude it is serously a stupid tattoo, you had a dog that died, yeah along with 500000 other people.Even if you it means that much to you why did you get such a crappy interpretation of it.

Im just being honest

78Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:34 pm

The_Rogue_Doll wrote:I quite like it. It's kind of original. Everyone always seems to have meaningless ones, like Chinese symbols.

oh dude dont do that,thats really stupid c'mon its just a tv show, a really funny one but thats really dumb man

79Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

You have no idea downy, just fuck up before this forum gets fucked up.

This one doesn't need your unnecissary shit alright.

http://www.myspace.com/alexa_barbexa

80Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:39 pm

antagonisticsarah wrote:
The_Rogue_Doll wrote:I quite like it. It's kind of original. Everyone always seems to have meaningless ones, like Chinese symbols.

oh dude dont do that,thats really stupid c'mon its just a tv show, a really funny one but thats really dumb man

I don't think that's fair. You can't say everything is a dumb idea because everyone has different interpretations of shit. And I don't see the point in calling it dumb anyway, I'll still probably get it.

81Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:40 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

How big are you going to get it? That'd look cool haha.

82Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:43 pm

lilly-nobody

lilly-nobody
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

What's the Mighty Boosh symbol?

http://www.myspace.com/yesterdays_girl

83Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:43 pm

alexa wrote:You have no idea downy, just fuck up before this forum gets fucked up.

alright we will leave it at I think your tattoo is really fucking stupid and thats all we will say

84Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 pm

alexa wrote:

I was gonna get a bunch around my ankle, all with different colours, but then I thought I'd get it on my thigh, just below where your underwear sits. That way if it embarresses me, I can hide it. The one on my thigh would be kind of big

Oh yeah, a girl in my class gave me good advice. If you're going to get a tattoo in a place where sun could get on it, put sunscreen on it or the ink will fade.

85Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm

lilly-nobody wrote:What's the Mighty Boosh symbol?

http://i12.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ba/21/2bc2_1_sbl.JPG

The big face. I'll try and find a better photo...

86Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:47 pm

The_Rogue_Doll wrote:
antagonisticsarah wrote:

I don't think that's fair. You can't say everything is a dumb idea because everyone has different interpretations of shit. And I don't see the point in calling it dumb anyway, I'll still probably get it.

ok heres my piont. You get it then the tv show goes off air, ten years go by and your taste changes and you dont absolutely love the show anymore, it can happen, then your kids go " hey mum whats that mean" then you have to say to them "oh its a symbol from this tv show that was called the mighty boosh" then I think you will think to yourself why the hell did no one tell me not to get this.

sorry if I offended you by saying it was dumb. but in hindsight I think you would to.

87Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The_Rogue_Doll wrote:
alexa wrote:

I was gonna get a bunch around my ankle, all with different colours, but then I thought I'd get it on my thigh, just below where your underwear sits. That way if it embarresses me, I can hide it. The one on my thigh would be kind of big

Oh yeah, a girl in my class gave me good advice. If you're going to get a tattoo in a place where sun could get on it, put sunscreen on it or the ink will fade.

Like mine. Bom bom, shoulders are brown all year around.

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

88Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 pm

lilly-nobody

lilly-nobody
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

The_Rogue_Doll wrote:
lilly-nobody wrote:What's the Mighty Boosh symbol?

http://i12.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/ba/21/2bc2_1_sbl.JPG

The big face. I'll try and find a better photo...

Haha that's cool!

http://www.myspace.com/yesterdays_girl

89Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 pm

antagonisticsarah wrote:
The_Rogue_Doll wrote:
antagonisticsarah wrote:

ok heres my piont. You get it then the tv show goes off air, ten years go by and your taste changes and you dont absolutely love the show anymore, it can happen, then your kids go " hey mum whats that mean" then you have to say to them "oh its a symbol from this tv show that was called the mighty boosh" then I think you will think to yourself why the hell did no one tell me not to get this.

sorry if I offended you by saying it was dumb. but in hindsight I think you would to.

Nah, you're right and I gett what you mean. That's why I want to get it somewhere where people won't see it. It's either that or draw my own, which I was gonna do anyway. Sorry I was all jumpy, I'm just a bit cranky. Smile

90Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:53 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

antagonisticsarah wrote:
alexa wrote:You have no idea downy, just fuck up before this forum gets fucked up.

alright we will leave it at I think your tattoo is really fucking stupid and thats all we will say

Why do you have to be so critical about it?
Is it too hard for you to keep this a positive place?

Like, why even comment if its going to create conflict.
I'm pretty sure this was created to avoid all that and you've just opened a can of worms.

Seriously, show some fucking maturity!

91Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:55 pm

dude just leave it now, I accept your tattoo stupid as it may be to me its done, your the one continuing it

92Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:57 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

Because your acting like a fucking child about it.

93Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:02 pm

no Im not, I think your tattoo is dumb, what do you want me to say

oh alexa what an amazing piece of art!1
get over it Im tired of thinking about the stupid little dog on your hip.
leave it.

94Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:03 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

I'm sorry, I'm continuing it? Shall I post the PM you just sent me?

You know what, if people think its stupid and are lying through thier teeth. They might say its cute or whatever to my face because they don't have the balls to give me a bad comment, I'm welcoming them to give me a bad comment.
Just don't be as fucking negative as you!
I really don't care what they think of it.
What I care about is you bringing the negativity over to this board and ruining it for the people that really want to give it a go.

95Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:04 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

antagonisticsarah wrote:no Im not, I think your tattoo is dumb, what do you want me to say

oh alexa what an amazing piece of art!1
get over it Im tired of thinking about the stupid little dog on your hip.
leave it.

Don't fucking say anything?!

There is no need for you to comment about it.
Stop thinking about it, stop commenting about it, just fuck off.

96Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:05 pm

oh miss maturity right there ^^^^^^
get over it not everyone gonna like it.

dude I pmd you so the negativity would not be on the forums and decided to be half mature about it, trust you to do something as immature as post it.
you dont care one bit about the negativity, your now just trying to make me look bad, oh well its amusing

97Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:07 pm

alexa

Miss opinions
Miss opinions

PM:
How are these mature???

Tattoos - Page 4 Icon_post_target antagonisticsarah Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:59 amstop trying to make me look bad by continueing on with your bullshit. YOUR TATTOO IS FUCKING DUMB AND YOU KNOW IT. AND DONT FOR ONE SECOND THINK THAT I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE STUPID DOG STORY WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. OH YEAH I GOT A TATTOO WHEN I WAS DRUNK
IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME FUCK OFF.

you insult everyone for even trying to make people believe that load of bull
and even if it is real ITS A REALLY STUPID FUCKING REASON

Tattoos - Page 4 Icon_post_target antagonisticsarah Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:41 amDUDE dont tell me to fuck up on here, you got a really stupid tatto on your hip I mean that is the dumbest fucking thing that I have ever seen, the people that say they like it are lieing through thier teeth.I am the only one that has the balls to tell you,

you cant actually be proud of your drunk scribble.

I don't expect everyone to like it, but why do you keep commenting about it?

Its like you enjoy the conflict.

98Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:09 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Okay, the two of you, shut up. I dont care which one shuts up first, just one of you have the dignity to just stop acting like a complete dipshit.

99Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:10 pm

thechickenhouse wrote:Okay, the two of you, shut up. I dont care which one shuts up first, just one of you have the dignity to just stop acting like a complete dipshit.

You beat me too it, so seconded.

100Tattoos - Page 4 Empty Re: Tattoos Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:15 pm

alright after this one Ill stop I swear, alexa what I said at the beggining was harsh Im sorry for the harshness, but lets face it you dont really care about the negativity your just pissed because I was so rude. ENOUGH NOW I wanted this to end ages ago when I said lets leave it at that, but you seemed to want to press on.
I pmd you instead of saying it on the forum to make it private, but you did something as imature as post it on the forum
for someone who cares about 'forum negativity' you keep spreading it

so Im calling a truce I fucking hate your guts but Im willing to steer clear of you if you do the same

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum