Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter

+23
Epla
FeverChill
kaihlajade.
musicaddict
Nereid
my name is me
Subie
kellyyy.
lilly-nobody
macadamia
harlequin
alexandra.
Lexington
Jen
wombieheartanimal
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
lalalie
audrey_in_london
admin
purplehaze
wednesday
T-diddy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:32 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

If eyeliner as pencils freaks you out, don't even try liquid eyeliner.

I use pencils all the time but I look like Alice Cooper if I use liquid stuff.

27Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:29 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I dont trust hairdressers with anything not head hair - ie eyebrow waxes, eyelash tints ect. thats just me, but you dont know if theyre qualified ect.
Go beautitian, i think where im going is like... $15? If you want to risk it (but its alright ive done it before) go to a tafe or beauty training place, and theyll do it cheap as, and they wont do it un supervised so its ok.
Eyeshadow is good as eyeliner, ive started using that so much now compared to eyeliner.
I suck at lipstick, but i love wearing my red. You dont need it sian! Its crap!
Mascara... hm. I blink my eye lash onto it and through. It makes them all swooshy and thick.

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

28Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:40 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

But isn't eyeshadow for funky colours and eyeliner to make all around your eye black? Lol @ me...

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

29Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:43 pm

Yeah. Thats pretty much true.
But black or grey eyeshadow is good to use as eyeliner.

30Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:50 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

You can use cool colours as eyeliner though!!!

31Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:51 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh yeah, I used bright blue once and that was awesome. I just wet a lip brush (not one I use, obviously) and dipped it into the eyeshadow then drew it on.

Which makes my lack of liquid eyeliner skills a bit odd?

32Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:18 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I have a shimmery pink eyeshadow. It's very pale when used normally, but I get a cotton tip, dampen it under the tap and then apply the eyshadow as eyeliner on my top eyelid with it. It looks pretty cool, as it just looks like shimmery pale pink eyeliner, but is more obvious than as plain eyeshadow.

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

33Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:08 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

How can you use eyeshadow as eyeliner? Isn't eyeshadow a powder? And what is a lip brush?

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

34Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:57 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

A lip brush is like a teeny tiny paintbrush you can use with lipstick to paint it on rather than use it straight out of the tube. Or if you have lip colours on a palette or something.

So basically you wet the tiny paintbrush, and when you put the wet brush onto the powder it sticks together and goes on as eyeliner. Its magic and I can't describe it.

35Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:30 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Na, its pretty much magic.

OH! like the aboriginals used dirt and certain types of dirt and rocks, really crushed up, and wet made their paints?

Just like that. But with eyeshadow!

36Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:04 pm

MissSussinator

MissSussinator
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I used to never be able to put on eyeliner. Then all of a sudden I could do it.

And my fave eyeshadow i sometimes use as eyeliner, and its bright blue Very Happy

37Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Someone tell me how it is possible to use powder for something you usually need a pencil for!

38Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:24 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

You don't, you could use liquid eyeliner as well.
The water makes it paste-like, and such it can be brushed on like a pretty pretty line of paint.

39Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:30 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

farking hell. I am so confused. I think I should give up, not even Teggles can save me.

40Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:32 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Do you have a paintbrush and eyeshadow?

41Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:45 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

uuuuum I might have a paint brush. Like an actual paintbrush. Mum might have eyeshadow.

42Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:59 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Wet the brush, smoosh it in the eyeshadow and have a bit of a draw on your cheek if you need to!!
And then you move to the eyes. Smile its nto that hard after practice.

43Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:01 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

lol, you use an actual PAINT brush?

44Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:03 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

No but im guesssing you can?

45Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:04 pm

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Not if it's too thick, you can't!

46Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:21 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

HAHA
(Imagines someone painting on eyeliner with a house paint brush, you know the great big motherfucking huge ones?)

47Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:25 pm

audrey_in_london

audrey_in_london
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!

48Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:32 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Bahaha best mental picture ever!

Yeah I had to leave before I could finish my point Razz But yes, practise with that and you can see how the whole
water + eyeshadow= eyeliner!
equation works.

49Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:42 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

I have a strapless ball dress and a pretty damn shocking bikini tan. Use fake tan? Exfoliate it? Go out in the sun more? What do I do?!

50Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 2 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Possibly fake tan but only a few days in advanced just in case.
Dont fake tan without exfoliating.

AND if you dont want to go orangey use a bronzer and a moisturisor, mix well and smoosh on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum