Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last item of clothing you bought

+16
FeverChill
musicaddict
harlequin
thechickenhouse
lalalie
alexandra.
Jen
Annalise
Spongebob_rox
Subie
T-diddy
Klerr!
macadamia
Kay
kaihlajade.
MissSussinator
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 34]

651Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Bought some stuff lately =)

BLZ Jumper from our old mate Haylee
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 11391436_10153940696389741_5753170475569072529_n

Work shirt from Portmans (their stuff is really growing on me)
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 763899_blackwhitecheck_l

Look kinda ugly in pictures but good on.
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 8472_48773_52061

These bad boyz
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Ml574nen_nb_14_i?$dw_temp_default_gallery$

652Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I had to. It was 25% off. I got it online though and I'm a bit worried it'll be too long so hopefully I can still return it if it is too long.

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

653Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:39 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Treated myself to pre pay day treat. I have no idea who Karen Millen is but there's a shop in DFO. Got these bad boys, half price. Still expensive but it my one new item till my next pay in August

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 215FT40272_4

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

654Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:48 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

They're lovely though!

655Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:22 pm

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Anyone who follows my updates in the New Years Resolutions thread will know buying clothes is usually a massive struggle for me. Certain things are harder than others; for instance I have a thousand million black and white band t-shirts but I've gone this entire year with basically no bottoms. i.e I started this year with seriously one pair of cute jeans, then I got a great skirt from Gorman and was like "I AM INVINCIBLE" and then my jeans ripped at the crotch (R.I.P cute Gorman jeans), so I only wore my skirt for a long time, then I bought overalls, and then I wore my overalls 99% of the time (and looked like a dag 99% of the time as well) and my skirt when I wanted to be 'dressy', and then I recently bought a plaid soft flannel skirt which is very casual and then today I bought JEANS. Real JEANS. I am so proud of myself my world is wide open right now haha. They are just dumb old baggy mens Levis from Retrostar and at first I thought they were *too* boyish but Emma showed me how to "pin roll" them to give them a better fit. They're still pretty masculine but in a great Patti Smith way that I'm into. Totally nothing special, but I'm honestly just the worst when it comes to buying jeans, it's something I can put off for a very long time if I let myself (um obviously) even though they're my favourite thing to wear, so this is such a stupid little victory!

Pre-roll:
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 11844024_10153077593248786_1797926365_n_zps2khb1yqq

Post-roll but shit lighting:
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 11855341_10153077598993786_1256007745_n_zpsuzghdx3x

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

656Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

YEAHHHHHH LOOK AT YOU GO

I ripped all my American Apparel jeans at the start of the year so I have just gone without jeans because they're a nightmare to buy so I'm very impressed with you getting some

657Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:16 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Does jewellery count? If so, I bought a set of two Swarovski necklaces during my stopover at Qatar. They each have a different type of star pendant. If not jewellery - I think it would have been Amsterdam souvenirs: a white tank top and a grey hoodie.

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

658Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:36 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I had a bit of money left over this pay, because I spent half the time at home in bed, so I bought a few things this weekend...

This, for my work awards night next month
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 23018703

And these
Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 23325902

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 022536071_greymarle_01_1

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 025055870_starprint_01

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 023534115_offwhite_01

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 022876071_greymarle_01

659Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:12 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

I love that white blouse, Sponge! And literally every time I see that colour blue I think of you Smile

Clover " LET'S CALL THE NEW SITE THE H.M.S INDEPENDENT!" Spaghetti, who sits on the fence in the country looking at the cows as it rains, holding a big sign that says "I started the whole damn sea analogy, I came up with the name for this vessel, It's my goddamn party and I'll cry if I want to!"

660Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Today I bought a pair of high-waisted black skinny jeans by Nudie Jeans. They're not too exciting to look at, but I did a fair bit of research beforehand so I can be sure that they're ethically produced with good quality material. They fit well and are comfortable, and as they're a wardrobe staple I'm comfortable with the cost-per-wear.

661Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

wombieheartanimal wrote:I love that white blouse, Sponge! And literally every time I see that colour blue I think of you Smile
Thanks, but I had to return the white top. It looked way too big for me, I know it's meant to be loose but it swamped me and it was the smallest size!

662Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:20 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 20151002_153741

Had to buy new shoes for work because mine tore at the back and I had to stick them back together with sticky tape. Hopefully this new pair serve me as well.

The skirt is also for work. I have my winter wardrobe figured out, so now I have to work on summer. Red uniform shirts are such a pain in the ass colour, most of my clothes are green just because it's the colour that suits me best, so it rules out so much of my wardrobe because I don't want to look like Christmas all year round. This skirt is really light though so hopefully it will be good.

And Egg chose these herself

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 20151002_151219

Then she walked through Big W, up to the register waving them around like a flag and meowing at the top of her lungs with me trying to shush her, and stopping at anyone who would listen and announcing "ME CAT PANTS! MEEEEOOOOWWWWW".
This is now her fourth pair of cat pants. Every time I let her pick her own clothes we end up with cat pants.

663Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:40 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I LOVE her choice of clothing!

Today I bought these from Forever New. I really like that store...

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 23274101

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 22285703

664Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Gryffindor robe and tie.

665Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

These 2 dresses off ebay and silver loafers from Witchery which were a third of the RRP

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 $_12

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 $_12

666Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

They're nice dresses!

667Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

As well as the dress that I posted about in the other thread, I also bought this one piece swimsuit! I'd wanted to try a one piece since before going to Europe, but then I just bought a high waisted bikini instead. But this weekend I'm going to a pool party which will no doubt be filed with beautiful people and my tummy isn't ready to be bared in a bikini yet!

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Snapch11

668Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:24 am

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

That swimsuit is COOL!

http://www.natashamaria.com

669Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 am

wombieheartanimal

wombieheartanimal
Admirals
Admirals

Yeah that looks amazing Alex!

670Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Thank you! I feel like this will be so perfect for wearing to the beach on the French Riviera next year Smile

671Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:57 pm

harlequin

harlequin
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Love it Sponge!

672Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:51 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I had $10 witchery dollars that were going to expire today so I had to buy something naturally. Got these shoes which has an additional 25% off

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 10369_60321_63258

673Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

So cute! And such a pretty color

674Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Since I've been feeling blerg about my body I'm back into my shoe obsession. New Vans because the kitty pattern won me over

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 3Z3HT0-ALT5?$920x920$

675Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 Empty Re: Last item of clothing you bought Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Have this week as annual leave so today I attempted to spend all of the gift vouchers that I got for my birthday/Christmas. I used up about half of them, but I'm waiting for heavier jumpers to come into stores before I spend the rest because I need new ones.

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 20160201_150912

The pants are for work, the zip broke on my last pair about 4 months ago and I've been wearing skirts every day since, but I'm probably not going to be happy about that once winter hits, so ta-da, new work pants.

Very happy that the burnt oranges/reds and such are popular at the moment. I can wear those and jewel tones and most other colour schemes just don't suit me, pastels are the worst on me, they make me look unwell. So hooray!

Also bought these for Egg. Not out of my gift cards because they are mine, but the thing about 2yr olds is that they grow so much that you have to buy them an entire new wardrobe each season because everything they wore a year ago no longer fits them, which is annoying. So slowly building up a new winter wardrobe for her.

Last item of clothing you bought - Page 27 20160201_151219

ALso bought her some underpants which I'm sure you don't need a picture of, the prize at the end of her potty chart is going to be a big box of underwear with all her favourite characters on them, so I bought Frozen and Ben and Holly. Peppa, The Wiggles and Cookie Monster were all sold out in her size, damn you ABC Store and Big W.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum