Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Party Hair

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Party Hair Empty Party Hair Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:33 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Okay...so basically whenever I go out, I wear my hair out and straightened, with or without a headband, or in a half pony. And I'm boreddd of that and want something new, but I'm really bad with hair. All I have at my disposal is a straightener (no curling iron unfortunately), hair spray, mousse, bobby pins, elastics, etc. I have a high forehead so need to keep some of my fringe out, or else I look retarded, and my hair is quite thick. Any ideas?

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

2Party Hair Empty Re: Party Hair Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:48 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Umm, shake it up really badly and if anyone says anything say you were going for that sexy, scruffy look.

Or you could actually go for the sexy, scruffy look.

3Party Hair Empty Re: Party Hair Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:28 am

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Let it go a bit oily so it would look rank if it was straightened then wet it (the night before the party) and plait pigtails.
Leave them in till a little before the party and spray them with hair spray and that. you need more if your hair is naturally straight or soft.
It makes it volumous and cool.. but not so nice to touch
haha!

4Party Hair Empty Re: Party Hair Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Yeah I was going to say that. Or you could try a 'sexy up-do'

The sexy updo requires plenty of height at the top of the crown, with hair swept back into a bun or messy ponytail.

Party Hair Charlizeupdo%20copy

Which I just found on this site just then if you wanted to have a look: http://www.focusonstyle.com/sexyupdohairstyles.htm

Also you can buy a 'wave spray' which is sposed to give you natural tousled looking 'beach hair'. Then style it up or down.

5Party Hair Empty Re: Party Hair Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Curl it with the straightner.
OR
Braid your hair at night and then sleep on it, release them the next day and BOOM, curls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum