Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pampering

+13
T-diddy
Subie
lalalie
wednesday
Nereid
my name is me
Spongebob_rox
Annalise
musicaddict
macadamia
Klerr!
alexandra.
MissSussinator
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Pampering - Page 4 Empty Re: Pampering Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I bought Nataliya, for her birthday, a voucher for the two of us to get a two hour pampering involving a Thai massage, facial and foot detox. The massage was so intense though, at one point the woman was literally kneeling on my back and it hurt so much this morning. Also rhe foot detox was a bit shit, it was just a foot spa that turned red, essentially. Facial was good though.

77Pampering - Page 4 Empty Re: Pampering Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I'm getting a shoulder/back massage and manicure today. Much needed after all the heavy lifting of last weekend.

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

78Pampering - Page 4 Empty Re: Pampering Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:50 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I've had some really bad patches of dry skin on my legs this summer so I looked up places to get a body scrub done and there is a beauty therapy college near me with the student salon.

I got an hour long full body scrub for $20 and now I smell like grapefruit.

The girl who did it was so sweet, it was her first day working at the student salon and she kept saying "sorry" to everything and majority of the time I had no idea what she was apologising for, but she was really good, then at the end she said "Thank you for letting me practice on you, to be honest I'm so nervous about the actual people part, but you're nice". Aww.

Really happy and all my dry patches are gone and it was only $20. I'm definitely going back there.

79Pampering - Page 4 Empty Re: Pampering Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:17 am

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

That's awesome.
I just looked up beauty therapy training places in Canberra and there's one nearby which does 1h hot stone massage for $70! Which is pretty great I think. Or a releaxation massage, facial and mini mani for $80!

I'm going to a day spa on Friday for a 45 min remedial massage and a mini facial which is going to cost close to $200 Sad Should have looked into this earlier!

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

80Pampering - Page 4 Empty Re: Pampering Sun May 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The best thing about Covid is all the time I've had on weekends for self-pampering. I've never done hair masks, face masks, body scrubs etc as consistently as I have the last few weeks. Today I made a hair mask with egg, castor oil, aloe vera, olive oil and honey. It smelled like cake Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum