Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter

+23
Epla
FeverChill
kaihlajade.
musicaddict
Nereid
my name is me
Subie
kellyyy.
lilly-nobody
macadamia
harlequin
alexandra.
Lexington
Jen
wombieheartanimal
Spongebob_rox
MissSussinator
lalalie
audrey_in_london
admin
purplehaze
wednesday
T-diddy
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Okay I know it's been mentioned before but I'm short on time so don't have time to go back through the thread. I desperately need an amazing new mascara for my birthday party tomorrow night! My current one was good until it went all clumpy... I'm willing to pay a bit more for Revlon or L'Oreal, but it has to be a brand I can get close to home (eg. no Clinique or anything else I need to go to Myer for unfortunately). Help? Smile

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

477Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I use maybelline waterproof define-a-lash and is pretty good. Pretty basic though, nothing flash.

I probably should stay out of answering questions in this topic...

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

478Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

L'Oreal Architect 4D and Telescopic are both AWESOME, 4D in particular. Otherwise, get fake lashes? You can get some really good ones now at pharmacies that aren't too expensive.

http://www.natashamaria.com

479Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Lexington

Lexington
Commander and Navy Chaplain
Commander and Navy Chaplain

Yeah L'Oreal Lash Architect is the best mascara I've ever owned. Fuck MAC and Napoleon when it comes to mascara - Lash Architect is the bomb.

480Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

macadamia

macadamia
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Hard!!!

http://www.natashamaria.com

481Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Argh so stupid me was in a hurry and the Target I went to was pretty low on stock, so I just got a different L'Oreal one...and I don't like it! It's alright for day, but not as dramatic as I would like for night time. So I'm going to go to the shops tomorrow and hunt down this Lash Architect one. And now I have quite the collection of mascaras haha.

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

482Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 pm

T-diddy

T-diddy
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

i have a mac masacara and its the worst coz it gets everywhere - i have those super long lashes that it matters if it doesnt dry well, but i love the lash primer! .i also love the orange cover girl one, and ive heard max factor false lash effect is AMAZING!

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 310689_10150281936751905_584721904_8144490_5308231_n
ps. i did this tonight.

http://www.myspace.com/rocksteady7

483Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Tegan, that's so cool! How did you do that?

484Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I HAVE THAT AT THE MOMENT TOO TEGAN!

485Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

My camera sucks and my nails are not as nice as Tegans because I bite mine.

Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 X0v6gz

486Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:23 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

Very nice girls but how do you do it! Fascinating!

487Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

After you paint the bottom colour your soak your nails in vodka, then press newspaper against your nails, the vodka makes the print transfer. Then paint some topcoat over the top so it dosent come off.

488Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

Wow! Is this something people have always done? I have never seen/heard of it before, how exciting I'm going to try it once my cobalt blue polish starts chipping Smile

489Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, I've never heard of/seen it before either. I might try it though. How do people even think of these things?

490Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

PeachySteph told me, no idea where she got it from though.

491Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Klerr!

Klerr!
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I have really shitty brittle flaky nails at the moment. Any idea for products to help them?

http://www.sailor-klerr.blogspot.com

492Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I used to use the Sally Hansen stuff and that was always good.

493Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

wednesday

wednesday
Admiral
Admiral

I have a vaseline one for hands and nails, it's in a pink bottle and smells a bit nana-ish but it works a treat Smile

494Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:09 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

My friend gave me the makeup from the wedding and I used it Friday night. It's Napoleon Sheer Genius Liquid Foundation and Napoleon Camera Finish Powder Foundation. They worked really well but it was a lot more heavier than what I'm used to, but I rarely wear make up. I used some BB Cream as a base/primer so the foundation went on really well, it matches my skin tone surprisingly well and only need a tiny amount. I need to buy some new brushes for the Camera Finish so it's not so heavy. But the make up didn't feel heavy or noticeable which is good, but it's annoying you have to shake the Sheer Genius before use to mix it up. Unforunately that shit is expensive, I would never buy it myself for that price I'd buy Bobbi Brown or MAC.

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

495Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Kay

Kay
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

HOME WAXING.

I have the veet delightful gel wax, and it's not that delightful on account of the fact that I don't think it works.

Anyway I have tried to use it and it picks up some of the hair but not a lot of it, I don't understand why not.

I've tried twice now on a few test patches, it's definitely hot enough, I'm not using too much, the strips are clean, the area is clean and dry, I'm applying against the growth, ripping with the growth, and it's not grabbing the hair.

They are about half a centimeter long, that should be long enough, right?

Anyone an expert at this stuff?

496Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Aren't you meant to apply with the growth and rip against? I'm definately not an expert, the only thing I've ever waxed myself was Andy's chest.

497Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Kay

Kay
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

LOL!

Um I read the instructions and it said the way that I mentioned before, but I'm beginning to really feel like fuck this I'll just go to the salon and have it done because otherwise IT JUST DOESN'T WANT TO WORK. It will cost me the fucking earth but it's worth it I think.

498Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, I just go get it done professionally, mainly because I don't trust myself to not fuck it up.

499Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Kay

Kay
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Haha, good choice.

500Tegan and Ness' beauty counter - Page 20 Empty Re: Tegan and Ness' beauty counter Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

kaihlajade.

kaihlajade.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I always thought you removed against it as well. Weird.

http://www.myspace.com/kaihla_jade

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum