Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wardobe Dilemmas

+17
lalalie
kaihlajade.
wednesday
Annalise
Klerr!
my name is me
Subie
MissSussinator
lilly-nobody
kellyyy.
macadamia
admin
musicaddict
thechickenhouse
wombieheartanimal
alexandra.
Spongebob_rox
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Sun May 17, 2009 11:16 pm

musicaddict

musicaddict
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

thanks guys I probably should of mentioned that the Rocky Horror 21st is in June/July not the same night but now I know what costume to get for that too, so win win

http://www.myspace.com/13131890

52Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Mon May 18, 2009 10:18 am

kaihlajade.

kaihlajade.
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

The Love Bite one is my fave.

http://www.myspace.com/kaihla_jade

53Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

I just bought a new clutch for going out today, but it doesn't have a zip-up pocket inside and I hate the thought of having loose money floating around in my bag, so I decided I need to get some form of zip-up coin purse that I can put notes and coins into. It needs to be pretty simple and very cheap. Where would I find such an item? I can't picture finding something like that at a store like Equip or Ice, but maybe they'd sell them at Strandbags or one of those shops? Any ideas?

http://www.myspace.com/eagles4premiers

54Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 am

I have (well, actually HAD, I lost it :S) a really nice leather one from Kate Hill. It's the size of a credit card and is flat and has a zip around 3 sides and it basically fits my ID, card, notes and coins. And it was $20 on sale. They should still have some.

Otherwise, maybe try Sportsgirl?

55Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:45 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

That's exactly what I want! (Although I don't mind stingy quality haha) I don't think we have Kate Hill here, I've never heard of it before lol. But I'll try to remember to look in Sportsgirl on Thursday after work, thanks Smile

56Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:48 am

Lol no worries! Yeah, Kate Hill is a pretty new store. They've only started to pop up around here. I don't know if you guys have Mocha or places like that, but they stock them too I think.

57Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Haha nope, don't have Mocha either. Gotta love living in WA! Are they accessories or clothing stores?

58Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Accessories. Well, Kate Hill is all bags and purses. Mocha is more really really expensive necklaces and other jewellry with a some bags thrown in there Very Happy

59Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Spongebob_rox wrote:I just bought a new clutch for going out today, but it doesn't have a zip-up pocket inside and I hate the thought of having loose money floating around in my bag, so I decided I need to get some form of zip-up coin purse that I can put notes and coins into. It needs to be pretty simple and very cheap. Where would I find such an item? I can't picture finding something like that at a store like Equip or Ice, but maybe they'd sell them at Strandbags or one of those shops? Any ideas?

Pretty much at any bargain store for $2-$3.

60Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, just look around in stores you would find accessories. Equip might have so don't dismiss it completely. Umm, I have an Emily The Strange one so maybe look in somewhere like Dangerfield. And yeah, Strandbags and things like that.

61Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Subie wrote:Yeah, just look around in stores you would find accessories. Equip might have so don't dismiss it completely. Umm, I have an Emily The Strange one so maybe look in somewhere like Dangerfield. And yeah, Strandbags and things like that.
We don't have Dangerfield in WA either haha. Sad
Wow, we really are missing out!

62Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Subie

Subie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh yeah, my Mum's friend who lives over there said that WA stands for Wait Awhile.

63Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

-for anything good

64Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Haha it's true.

65Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Spongebob_rox wrote:
Subie wrote:Yeah, just look around in stores you would find accessories. Equip might have so don't dismiss it completely. Umm, I have an Emily The Strange one so maybe look in somewhere like Dangerfield. And yeah, Strandbags and things like that.
We don't have Dangerfield in WA either haha. Sad
Wow, we really are missing out!

Darling, there's been one in the Basement for a couple of years!

Because I introduced everyone to Dangerfield when we did the NIDA trip to Sydney, being all awesome, then it opened here a few weeks later Evil or Very Mad

66Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 am

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Oh yeahhhh. I haven't been to the city in ages! Too far lol.

I saw a couple of cute ones at Victoria Station today for $10 down from $20. I'll go check out Strandbags after work tomorrow and maybe Sportsgirl too if I can be bothered.

67Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Okay, ive been invited to an 'all white' themed 21st. Fuck what do I wear? I own only one white dress (the lace one some of you have probably seen) and I wore it to the last 21st I went to, but its very short anyway and I always wear tights with it, and I dont want to wear white tights under a white dress.

Also, does all white mean seriously all white, like, do I have to go and buy white shoes?

68Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:23 pm

lalalie

lalalie
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Hmmmm. Rubi/cotton on have those cheap $10 - $15 shoes? If you need white. And I'd wear tan tights underneath a white dress, even if it is all white themed.

On that, I'm going to a "scribble" 21st. So you need to wear something white, and bring a texta, and we're all going to get drunk and (I imagine) end up with dicks drawn on our shirts. White shirt tucked into a high waisted skirt? Or just with jeans? I want to look nice, because I've never met the family before so I don't want them thinking I'm a country bogan (which I am...).

69Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Well if your texta party is anything like the one my friends went to, then you're going to end up looking like this:

Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 2903_110

So as much as you want to look nice for the whole night, it's not going to happen lol. I would go the skirt with the t-shirt. It'll look nicer and you don't want your jeans ruined Sad

And Kira, just repeat outfits lol. No one could give a flying who-ha's. Oo oo, you should buy silver flats from Rubi's. That's basically white lol

70Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 pm

thechickenhouse

thechickenhouse
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Yeah, but i'll know, and it will piss me off.

Plus, its an incredibly short dress. Like cant bend down in it (yet I felt entirely comfortable wearing fishnets underneath it to a concert, granted at that time I didnt realise how incredibly short it was, Ces pointed it out to me afterwards)

71Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Spongebob_rox

Spongebob_rox
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

Do these shoes look okay with tights?

Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Img_0912

I'm going out tonight and want to wear a pretty top with black shorts, but want to wear black tights as well so I don't turn into an ice block. I know tights would look better with peep toe shoes but the only pair I have are pretty manky and really should have gone in the bin a while ago.

72Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 pm

yess it looks very cool. I want to steal those shoes, just so you know.

73Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I think they actually look better with tights, than if you weren't wearing anything.

74Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:53 pm

admin

Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Those shoes are hot, Alex.
And they look good with the tights, or you could get your gorgeous legs out and go bare, but you should definitely paint your toe nails black in that case.
I repeat, shoes are too cool for school.

75Wardobe Dilemmas - Page 3 Empty Re: Wardobe Dilemmas Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 pm

my name is me

my name is me
Boat Bitch
Boat Bitch

They look excellent with tights.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/littlemisschloe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum